TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelbyfest Attendance

Cobra Boy

Here's a list of names and states of registrations that we have received so far....

Dick Rasmussen MO

Alan Ippolito IN - SU Member

Dave Sgroi MO

Wes Powell CO

Mark Miller-Fite OH

BJ McCarty IL

Edward Means WI

Dennis Kostial MO

David Ambrisco IA

Ted Albin MO

Steve Drummond MO

Rick Gardner IL

Bob Ogroski MO

Robert Noggle SC

Ron Stuart GA

Steve Bornitz WI

Doug Hill SC

Dave Rosenberger IN - SU Member

Rick Ferguson LA - SU Member

Chris Ponsler IN - SU Member

Joe Garbarini MN - SU Member

Tim Brush KS - SU Member

John Bosky MO - SU Member

Clint Chaney OH - SU Member

Jerry Ostalecki MI

Mike Dietch MI

Marty Lecy WI

John Farmer TN - SU Member

Don Farr FL

Jeff Yergovich MO

Mike Porter TX - SU Member

Heidi Cramer LA - SU Member

Kristopher Knight AL

Fred GA

John Watson VA

Keith Thomas VA - SU Member

Joe Merkklin MO

Reg Stockwell MO

Brian Bieri MO

Brian Dillingham TN

Mickey Holmes IL

Steven K WI

Bruce H WI

John H IL

Keith Thomas VA

Robert Porter PA

Rick Alvers MO

John Crawford KS

Don Ridlen MO

Randy League MO

Chris Borgsmiller MO

Art Potter WI

Wendell Talbert MO

Bob Hodges KS

Don Beson CO

Robert Frandsen MO

Bart Wise MO

Bruce Hamilton MO

Clint Chaney OH

Dale Rice KS

Rick Dlugokenski MO

Dan Shepard MO

Calvin Guess IN

Keith Slagg WI

Fred Schroer GA

John Bonness IL

Bob Donnelly IN

Brian Seller IL

Greg Green Kablamastan

Jeff Yergovich MO

We have 2 coming in from Canada

I'll add to this list as the registrations come in..

Hey Kyle,

Why doesn't Shelbyfest have it's own event section up in the main event sub sections? I think it would be nice to have all the info and threads under one topic heading. My .02. I think one of the moderators could do that for you.

Dave

Hey Kyle,

Why doesn't Shelbyfest have it's own event section up in the main event sub sections? I think it would be nice to have all the info and threads under one topic heading. My .02. I think one of the moderators could do that for you.

Dave

I would assume because it is not a Team Shelby event

Hey Kyle,

Dave

I would assume because it is not a Team Shelby event

I believe you are correct Tim. :headscratch:

I believe you are correct Tim. :headscratch:

Last year everything was under Shelbyfest 2010. So is this something new from SAI? If it's not a sanctioned Team Shelby event then it can't have it's own topic heading? I just like finding everything in one place.

Last year everything was under Shelbyfest 2010. So is this something new from SAI? If it's not a sanctioned Team Shelby event then it can't have it's own topic heading? I just like finding everything in one place.

Im not speaking for SA. I think this area is for more of the national Team Shelby area. Even the smaller Team Shelby events dont get posted here. They get posted in the regional areas. I understand wanting everything in one place. Sure makes it easy but, There would be a lot to look at and it may get more confusing in the long run. Shelbyfest is a great event, enjoy your time there. One of these days, ill make it :)

Im not speaking for SA. I think this area is for more of the national Team Shelby area. Even the smaller Team Shelby events dont get posted here. They get posted in the regional areas. I understand wanting everything in one place. Sure makes it easy but, There would be a lot to look at and it may get more confusing in the long run. Shelbyfest is a great event, enjoy your time there. One of these days, ill make it :)

i am going to defer to the mods/admins here. sure don't want to post info where it doesn't belong. i will be happy to post only in the regional forum if need be.

svtttim - thanks for the compliments....would love to see you in Hermann one of these years.

Kyle

i am going to defer to the mods/admins here. sure don't want to post info where it doesn't belong. i will be happy to post only in the regional forum if need be.

svtttim - thanks for the compliments....would love to see you in Hermann one of these years.

Kyle

I think its fine right here. Shelbyfest spans regions.

• 3 weeks later...

post #1 updated.

If you should be on this list and don't see your name, let me know and I will look into it.

Thanks,

Kyle

Just sent in my registration for this year :happy feet:

See you all at the end of April :shift:

Archived