TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Traded in my SGT for a Roush....

mikewheels

The 2010 is better looking than previous models, but please do something with the odd front bumper. The lower lip looks like the stock Ford item. Wonder why they didn't include the Roush front bumper?

My linkhttp://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/RSH-420000/Mustang-Roush-Front-Bumper-Cover

The 540RH was designed to be a sleeper. No Roush bodywork to give it away. Everything put on it and done to it is functional and works well. I am changing the front to Boss 302 style as well as changing the grille and rear lower fascia to stage 3 Roush pieces. Simple bolt-ons.

The 540RH was designed to be a sleeper. No Roush bodywork to give it away. Everything put on it and done to it is functional and works well. I am changing the front to Boss 302 style as well as changing the grille and rear lower fascia to stage 3 Roush pieces. Simple bolt-ons.

Yeah, the CA Spec., or Boss bumper would look much better and still not look modified. The roush spoiler is a bit of a give-a-way though. Nice car.

• 2 weeks later...

You could do like me buy a Shelby and upgrade it with Roushs new supercharger. I am very pleased with the S/C. I have added different pullies and a new tune from VMP tunning but it will scream.

very nice car. don't believe the 11.8 right out of the box...it'll take some traction modifications (slicks) to get that low.

The Roush vehicles do hand light years better than the GT 500's...out of the box.

Enjoy!

SLC

"out of the box" =)

Changed the nose today, Stage 3 grille, rear valance, Boss302 front splitter and lower valance W / fogs.

newnose016.jpg

I like what you have done to the front of your car.

Any pic's of what you did to the back ?

I couldn't seem to ever come up with the money to SC my car the way it should be done correctly and I couldn't find a GT500 to buy that I wanted locally so when Tasca got in this 2010 Roush 540RH last week I traded in my 'vert for it. It's got the drivetrain a SGT should have come with imho. Not a Shelby but I'm more than happy with it. #33 of 58 built, one of 6 in blue. Runs 11.8@ 122 out of the box. :shift: Anybody looking for a 'vert go check out mine at Tasca. They can mod it for you and and off you go.happy%20feet.gif

roush540rh001.jpg

Wow nice car .Iam glad my o8 shelby gt vert has a roush supercharger.I just like the headlights and taillights better on the o8s but thats just my 2 cents .But you stiill got a sweet car. c-ya

Changed the rear valence today to one from the Stage 3. Had to remove the tail lights and bumper cover to do it. Subtle but agressive looking I think. Maybe I'll body color everything at some point. I still have to adjust the exhaust a little.

rearvalance001.jpg

rearvalance002.jpg

I think they need to color coordinate all the rear valances, they look so ........................aaaaa..............blah! Don't get me wrong they ALL look that way not just your Roush. Just look like they are "low end" with no options.Sorry.

Archived