TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS6 Apparel - when can we have some?

UK PONY

I was just reading about the GT-H hoodie and how the GT-H guys were previously feeling left out. There's enough apparel for GT500 & GT owners to clothe a small nation, there's even stuff for Terlingua owners and now the GT-H folks...but us CS folk are still left out in the cold.

Not expecting the array of stuff available for the other models but a hoodie and a hat with the CS6/8 logo would be a great start.

I know there aren't many CS's out there so acknowledge that items may have to be special order but come on Shelby, look after us too.

I was just reading about the GT-H hoodie and how the GT-H guys were previously feeling left out. There's enough apparel for GT500 & GT owners to clothe a small nation, there's even stuff for Terlingua owners and now the GT-H folks...but us CS folk are still left out in the cold.

Not expecting the array of stuff available for the other models but a hoodie and a hat with the CS6/8 logo would be a great start.

I know there aren't many CS's out there so acknowledge that items may have to be special order but come on Shelby, look after us too.

As it is all based on supply and demand..we will probably get a CSM number before we get a hoodie....lol

As it is all based on supply and demand..we will probably get a CSM number before we get a hoodie....lol

Maybe, maybe but if they made it I'd buy it - if it had to be special order who cares?

Oh I areee...I'd buy what ever they made but I just don't think we have the numbers to make that happen..

It doesn't hurt to ask though.

If Shelby won't make something for us maybe they'll allow us to use the CS6 logo to make something ourselves - I've had club apparel made back in Saskatoon and know that low production number stuff is available - I'm sure that if I took the CS logo to that supplier I could have some nice stuff made, just don't want to risk gettin them or me sued for using a copyrighted logo.

Maybe someone from SAI will chime in soon and offer an opinion.

I

No, you can't have anything. You are banished to the attic with the 40th Anniversary step children.

No, you can't have anything. You are banished to the attic with the 40th Anniversary step children.

Lol. Banished to the attic feels about right.

I was at an indoor car show last weekend and one vendor had a Shelby Jacket with every logo on it...except one, of course.

Lol. Banished to the attic feels about right.

I was at an indoor car show last weekend and one vendor had a Shelby Jacket with every logo on it...except one, of course.

I have one of those jackets. There are two logos missing. Now, get back in the attic. No more computer time for you tonight.

I have one of those jackets. There are two logos missing. Now, get back in the attic. No more computer time for you tonight.

Lol You guys are just busting me up. Don't give up, no harm in asking.

Randy, some things dont change huh!

Lol You guys are just busting me up. Don't give up, no harm in asking.

Randy, some things dont change huh!

Nope....same old..same old.....once just a bastard child...now a bastard child without any bling...... or hoodie...lol...

But it looks like we now have a 40 year old step brother so that's kinda cool..lol...

Hey...maybe Steven Tyler from Aerosmith owned a misfit Shelby too....

Remember........."toys......toys......toys.......in the attic........toys......toys...... toys......in the attic"....lmao...

• 2 weeks later...

should you guys decide to make your own, all you need is a license.

http://shelbylicensing.com/licensees/Brand_Licensees.html

Interesting to note that CS6 was not on the license application - guess that means we've truly been forgotten about so can use the logo at our discretion then??

Archived