TEAM SHELBY FORUM

atl meet up/show

Torched10

As a reminder, the caffeine and octane cruise is next Sunday, March 6 here in Atl,actually in Alpharetta in the Northpoint Mall.Starts at 7AM and goes till 11AM---usuually over 400 cars,and many Shelbys try and make it--heres a map

post-24281-0-61592100-1298750803_thumb.jpg

post-24281-0-61592100-1298750803_thumb.jpg

I'll try and come to this. I've gone to the last couple.

great---this will be only the 3rd time at the new spot==make sure you dont go to the old spot on 120 at Paneras--this ons is in front of the AMC theatre at Northpoint--bob

I've heard about this but have never been. Where is it? A street address would be good so I can use my GPS! If all goes well (and gas doesn't hit $4.00 a gallon by then), I plan on going.

i did post a map above--its in front of the AMC movie theeater in Northpoint mall

Would love to do this, but its going to depend on the weather for me. Supposed to be raining cats & dogs all weekend.

yep, unfortunately!!

i did post a map above--its in front of the AMC movie theeater in Northpoint mall

I went last month to the new location and it was awesome! Every single spot in front & around the theatre was full, with people still coming in. I couldn't tell you how many hundreds of car & trucks were there. People were even parking behind the buildings.

yep, unfortunately!!

I went last month to the new location and it was awesome! Every single spot in front & around the theatre was full, with people still coming in. I couldn't tell you how many hundreds of car & trucks were there. People were even parking behind the buildings.

if its rainy,ill probably take my STS V----Shelby hasnt gotten wet yet--hope to see you

Archived