TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Charity gt350 delivered

Shelbyite

A big salute to everybody at Shelby ,galpin ford, the chp 11/99 foundation. I saw the car at galpin that was given to the chp officer that bought the winning ticket from the 11/99 fund. He took delivery at galpin Thursday with Carroll present. Thanks to everybody who got this car built at ford and pushed through at Shelby in a matter of months. You have helped the chp 11/99 fund raise much needed funds for widows and scholarship money for the college fund. :D

A big salute to everybody at Shelby ,galpin ford, the chp 11/99 foundation. I saw the car at galpin that was given to the chp officer that bought the winning ticket from the 11/99 fund. He took delivery at galpin Thursday with Carroll present. Thanks to everybody who got this car built at ford and pushed through at Shelby in a matter of months. You have helped the chp 11/99 fund raise much needed funds for widows and scholarship money for the college fund. :D

Hi Steve

Thanks for the update. Out of curiosity, what city does this car reside in now?

Pottydr spotted a GT350 in the rain last week in Bakersfield and I am just wondering.

MM

Hi Steve

Thanks for the update. Out of curiosity, what city does this car reside in now?

Pottydr spotted a GT350 in the rain last week in Bakersfield and I am just wondering.

MM

:drop: I know these are to be driven but I still have a hard time driving in bad weather.

Thanks for posting Steve...........very cool.

:drop: I know these are to be driven but I still have a hard time driving in bad weather.

Thanks for posting Steve...........very cool.

I drive my car just about everyday regardless of the weather. It is a little dicey in the rain with max performance summer tires, but I just imagine there is an egg between my foot and the pedal.

I will drive the 350 the same way once it arrives. The Limer needs a rest.

I drive my car just about everyday regardless of the weather. It is a little dicey in the rain with max performance summer tires, but I just imagine there is an egg between my foot and the pedal.

I will drive the 350 the same way once it arrives. The Limer needs a rest.

:salute:

Your a braver man then I Michael.

I've driven my '83 TransAm, '91 BMW 3-series, and '05 RX8 in rain AND SNOW, and it's all about style and technique.

Michael's "egg" theory is the formula, for sure. No sudden moves! That, and - as the Formula 1 drivers say - "One gear higher in the rain".

Jer

BTW, for anyone who has to use a sports car as a daily driver in inclement climates (say THAT 5 times fast), Bridgestone Blizzaks and Dunlop Graspics are both AMAZING. I've had them on a few cars, and they blew me away.

Archived