TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Elvis is in the building!

MMcGuirk

A few more pics. Say what you want about Shelby, when it comes to delivering a car to a customer they are hard to beat. How many companies have the President, VP of Sales, VP of Manufacturing and VP of Fun there when a car was delivered? I kind of slid in on the coattails of the Mayor of Team Shelby but they were all there.

IMG_3431-1.jpg

IMG_3433.jpg

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok one quick story that happened today. I got pulled over by California's finest for going 80 mph but I was "gaining" on the cars in front of me. I was going 75. He asked for my license then starts asking some questions about the car. I asked him if he wanted to see the motor and he said sure! We talked for about 10 minutes then he handed me my license back and said drive careful. I said thanks and hopped back in my car.

I looked in the review mirror and he was taking pictures with his cell phone! Only in a Shelby.

Ok one quick story that happened today. I got pulled over by California's finest for going 80 mph but I was "gaining" on the cars in front of me. I was going 75. He asked for my license then starts asking some questions about the car. I asked him if he wanted to see the motor and he said sure! We talked for about 10 minutes then he handed me my license back and said drive careful. I said thanks and hopped back in my car.

I looked in the review mirror and he was taking pictures with his cell phone! Only in a Shelby.

+$25.4 Billion (California's budget deficit)!!!

Great story....where abouts were you? There's been a ton of traps right around the 101 and Bailey.

You got it. Right at Bailey.

That sux, but at least they were cool about it. Everyone is going 75-80 there anyway. Motorcycle or patrol car? I ask because I know one of motorcycle guys and he's a fan of the Shelby's ever since I got mine.

Michael's car is just as gorgeous in person. Got to see it at the Downey Show, then at Knotts....

What a fun time....

Andy, congrats and enjoy Italy.... :happy feet:

Alex

+1

Fantastic car Michael and again congrats to both you and Andy..............All the 45th owners are very fortunate to have such a beautiful Shelby.

Oh yeah...........have a great time in Italy Andy. :rockon:

I got to drive Michaels after Cars & Coffee on Saturday morning...I was plugging along I-5, looked down at the speedo, and was going 120mph....great car, HUGE power, the fit and finish are awesome, and those Borlas.....

Archived