TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Elvis is in the building!

MMcGuirk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vegas Baby!!!!!!!!!!

Does this mean "Knott's show baby?" :drool: . Hope to see you bring her down. Congads! I am happy for you. I am dieing to hear what the exhaust sounds like :yup: . I still have not heard one in person yet! :waiting:

Does this mean "Knott's show baby?" :drool: . Hope to see you bring her down. Congads! I am happy for you. I am dieing to hear what the exhaust sounds like :yup: . I still have not heard one in person yet! :waiting:

It sure looks like I will have it for the Bob's Big Boy Broiler Cruse-in and fabulous Fords!

Can't wait to say the least!

It sure looks like I will have it for the Bob's Big Boy Broiler Cruse-in and fabulous Fords!

Can't wait to say the least!

Too cool............................Looking forward to seeing her Michael.

• 4 weeks later...

Great photos! Are those wheels from the factory?

They use the Alcoas to move the cars around during production. My car will be delivered with the GT350 specific Cragars.

Do you have an estimated completion date yet? Mine should be completed early next week. All they have left to do is a few minor things.

I will know the exact date on Monday.

My target is to pick it up April 7th, just in time to drive to Socal for the Fab Fords/Knott's Berry Farm weekend festivities.

My target is to pick it up April 7th, just in time to drive to Socal for the Fab Fords/Knott's Berry Farm weekend festivities.

How much time does it take once it hits the production floor? I'm getting anxious...Mine was delivered in Dec and they have not started work yet. Just wondering how long once they start work?

Thanks

Will

Almost there!!!

Bet your excited, getting much sleep? lol

Congrats,

Tom

Archived