TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Elvis is in the building!

MMcGuirk

It's 4:15 am

I'm supposed to pick up Michael at 5:00. I'm surprised he hasn't run over to my house this morning... It's only about 5 miles.

The day is finally here. Does that web cam still work at the museum?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, we will be leaving Thursday morning but it will probably be before you get here.

Not sure on departure time yet. If you see two GT350's heading south on 15 .... :peelout:

I'll be arriving in Vegas Thursday around 9:00am. I'll try and snap a pic if I see 2 southbound GT350's pass me by.

Have a great day guys........................ happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

Is the way the rear stripe is done an option as #40 & #50 are different?

Yes, Michael choose to have his like the original design. I preferred to have it painted all the way down. They both look amazing.

We were both blown away by these cars. It was quite overwhelming. Thanks to Tom for posting up the pics we were sending him.

Congratulations, both of you!!! Glad your wait is finally over. Having made the drive home I know exactly how you're doing today...so I won't even bother going into it.....Enjoy!

John

Man, you hear people tell you how fantastic these cars are, but until you get behind the wheel and spend some real quality seat time, you just cant even be prepared for what you get. I think Andy's signature is a great analogy...rocketship- because Im almost certain a drive in this car can be compared to a ride in a space shuttle. You can prepare all you want, get all the first hand stories, but it still is just something totally different when you actually experience it.

I bet these guys are going to need two days of decompression when they get back home!:hysterical:

Archived