TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Elvis is in the building!

MMcGuirk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang out for a while Dan. It should be fun.

Hmmmmm hang out in Vegas until after 1:00PM.....................................I can do that happy%20feet.gif . Besides, It would be lots of fun to see you guys get your GT350's........only thing better would be ME getting a GT350 :rockon:

See you both Wednesday.

1:00PM..................I'll probably have come and gone by then :angry22: .

Guess I'll get Roger to give me the keys so I can take them for a quick spin.................... :peelout: . Oh yeah.......this sounds like a great idea happy%20feet.gif

Be my guest...UFI-UBI - U F*** IT, U BUY IT.

BTW - I will want what the dealers are getting for a new GT350laugh.gif

Be my guest...UFI-UBI - U F*** IT, U BUY IT.

BTW - I will want what the dealers are getting for a new GT350laugh.gif

That goes with out saying............. I just wouldn't want to be the cause of making you wait another 9 months :finger: That being said........I'll settle for a picture with your new beauty :wub:

Nice picture indeed! I think the SoCal look is all there; the beach, the surfer,and the GT350! SoCalSGT, those 350's are my favorite new cars out there.I would pick one over any car out there today. Enjoy a spin along PCH for all us dreamers! See you at Bobs on the 9th.

Can't wait!

Hmmmmm hang out in Vegas until after 1:00PM.....................................I can do that happy%20feet.gif . Besides, It would be lots of fun to see you guys get your GT350's........only thing better would be ME getting a GT350 :rockon:

See you both Wednesday.

Sounds good.

Wow, it is finally real!

Only a few more days......................................I'm real excited for you Michael.......it's been a long road but well worth it I'm sure. :beerchug:

Michael, I am thrilled for you. Car looks great! Don't forget your check, license plate, registration, radar detector, and a hat and gloves so you can ride the entire time with the windows down enjoying the exhaust. It's a special day.

Michael, I am thrilled for you. Car looks great! Don't forget your check, license plate, registration, radar detector, and a hat and gloves so you can ride the entire time with the windows down enjoying the exhaust. It's a special day.

Hey T

Thanks for the reminder - no hat or gloves needed in the NV / CA desert this time of year!

Yeah, your life will never be the same!!! I would say that it is a Shelby you will never need to mod, and yet, my car is getting a pulley and new CAI as I write this....I will now be over 700 HP, and over 600 at the rear wheels!!happy%20feet.gif It will be on par with the lethal 2011 5.0 that just broke into the 9s....We will see soon enough!!

Yeah, your life will never be the same!!! I would say that it is a Shelby you will never need to mod, and yet, my car is getting a pulley and new CAI as I write this....I will now be over 700 HP, and over 600 at the rear wheels!!happy%20feet.gif It will be on par with the lethal 2011 5.0 that just broke into the 9s....We will see soon enough!!

I guess you have confidence in the Coyote. Good to hear.

Come on Wednesday!yahoo.gif

Tomorrow at this time, Michael and Andy will be half way to Vegas to pick up both 350's.....awesome and congrats fellas :shift:

Michael, the Limer will be green with envy and relegated to a position in the back of the garage...

Looks like I won't see the long awaited event happen :banghead: . Tom has asked for another day to finish 7076, so now I'll be picking her up Thursday.

:idea: Do you think Michael and Andy would wait until Thursday to take delivery of the GT350's.............. :chairshot: .

Looks like I won't see the long awaited event happen :banghead: . Tom has asked for another day to finish 7076, so now I'll be picking her up Thursday.

:idea: Do you think Michael and Andy would wait until Thursday to take delivery of the GT350's.............. :chairshot: .

I love you brother but nope - Not taking any chances... B)

I love you brother but nope - Not taking any chances... B)

I don't blame you Andy...................your wait was long enough my friend. Have a fantastic time tomorrow and be sure to post up tons of pics.

I don't blame you Andy...................your wait was long enough my friend. Have a fantastic time tomorrow and be sure to post up tons of pics.

You know, we will be leaving Thursday morning but it will probably be before you get here.

Not sure on departure time yet. If you see two GT350's heading south on 15 .... :peelout:

Archived