TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Elvis is in the building!

MMcGuirk

How much time does it take once it hits the production floor? I'm getting anxious...Mine was delivered in Dec and they have not started work yet. Just wondering how long once they start work?

Thanks

Will

There is no specified time. All I can say is stay as patient as possible. It's not easy.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much time does it take once it hits the production floor? I'm getting anxious...Mine was delivered in Dec and they have not started work yet. Just wondering how long once they start work?

Thanks

Will

My chassis has been sitting there for a year as of next month. SAI can't give me a date as yet. They would not let me see the chassis in January when

I was there. I have had it registered and personal tags for a few months waiting for delivery.

My chassis has been sitting there for a year as of next month. SAI can't give me a date as yet. They would not let me see the chassis in January when

I was there. I have had it registered and personal tags for a few months waiting for delivery.

Still waiting, I was hoping you were about ready for delivery. Good luck.

Woohoo! ......

Andy Torch40 and I will be picking up #40 and #50 Weds April 6th!

It is appropriate that we do this together as I told him about the car after I saw it at the 2010 bash, both our cars came in on the same truck from Ford, we had them smogged together in Needles in Nov and we have talked incessantly about GT350s over the past year or so.

Needless to say, you will see pics next week!

Woohoo! ......

It is appropriate that we do this together as I told him about the car after I saw it at the 2010 bash, both our cars came in on the same truck from Ford, we had them smogged together in Needles in Nov and we have talked incessantly about GT350s over the past year or so.

Michael,

It's almost time to change your signature, as in "Arrives at my house 4/11/2011"???

Woohoo! ......

Yup :peelout:

Woohoo! ......

Congrats guys! Wishing you all the best with your delivery experience and can't wait for your impressions of the car. Enjoy every second. The car is simply amazing. Welcome to the club.

Woohoo! ......

Great news!!!

Congrats and have fun bringing it home.

Great news!!!

Congrats and have fun bringing it home.

Are you still going with us to Knott's? If so, you can see me driving it all weekend and follow me home cool.gif

Woohoo! ......

CONGRATS Andy & Michael!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Hope to see both cars at Knott's and the cruise in the day before.

Dan

Congratulations Guys, I know well the trials and tribulations of the wait. The time between the call and the delivery seems the longest. See that light at the end of the tunnel? It's actually the HID's on the GT350 waiting for you...enjoy happy%20feet.gif

John

Congratulations Guys, I know well the trials and tribulations of the wait. The time between the call and the delivery seems the longest. See that light at the end of the tunnel? It's actually the HID's on the GT350 waiting for you...enjoy happy%20feet.gif

John

John

great picture of your car in your signature

MM

Woohoo! ......

I am very happy for you guys. I know that me and lots of other members cannot wait to see your cars on the 9th. I remember seeing that 11' 350 for sale in Buena Park, and I was excited just to see and touch it. But now you guys uped the ante,I can actually hear what they sound like. If you don't mind,some time durring the evening, I would love to get a picture of my tribute next to yours. Congrads to you both.

Are you still going with us to Knott's? If so, you can see me driving it all weekend and follow me home cool.gif

Yep, Im going wouldn't miss it and now its that much better cause I get to see your new ride and Tom's KR too. I'm meeting up with you guys at Casa Friday am. Got my room booked at the Marriott courtyard. Are u coming home on Sunday or Monday?

Enjoy!!

Tom

Yep, Im going wouldn't miss it and now its that much better cause I get to see your new ride and Tom's KR too. I'm meeting up with you guys at Casa Friday am. Got my room booked at the Marriott courtyard. Are u coming home on Sunday or Monday?

Enjoy!!

Tom

Monday

John

great picture of your car in your signature

MM

Thanks Michael,

Most of its cruising time gets spent along the beach so it seemed appropriate. In fact, I'm getting ready to take it out in about a half hour now that the morning fog has lifted.

John

Thanks Michael,

Most of its cruising time gets spent along the beach so it seemed appropriate. In fact, I'm getting ready to take it out in about a half hour now that the morning fog has lifted.

John

Nice picture indeed! I think the SoCal look is all there; the beach, the surfer,and the GT350! SoCalSGT, those 350's are my favorite new cars out there.I would pick one over any car out there today. Enjoy a spin along PCH for all us dreamers! See you at Bobs on the 9th.

Woohoo! ......

I'm scheduled to pick up 7076 in Vegas next week.........................Think I'll push for the 6th so I can witness this exciting moment. happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

Michael, Andy, what's the schedule for Wednesday?

I'm scheduled to pick up 7076 in Vegas next week.........................Think I'll push for the 6th so I can witness this exciting moment. happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

Michael, Andy, what's the schedule for Wednesday?

Now that would be really cool!

Andy and I are driving to LV early Wednesday morning. (He is leaving his 40th there for some mods - I'll let Andy expand on that) Our goal is to arrive at Shelby around 1:00PM.

Hope to see you there. Great photo op!

Nice picture indeed! I think the SoCal look is all there; the beach, the surfer,and the GT350! SoCalSGT, those 350's are my favorite new cars out there.I would pick one over any car out there today. Enjoy a spin along PCH for all us dreamers! See you at Bobs on the 9th.

All it needs is a blonde in a bikini and we have a Shelby postcard just like the 60's.

Pretty cool pic still the same.

Steve

Now that would be really cool!

Andy and I are driving to LV early Wednesday morning. (He is leaving his 40th there for some mods - I'll let Andy expand on that) Our goal is to arrive at Shelby around 1:00PM.

Hope to see you there. Great photo op!

1:00PM..................I'll probably have come and gone by then :angry22: .

Guess I'll get Roger to give me the keys so I can take them for a quick spin.................... :peelout: . Oh yeah.......this sounds like a great idea happy%20feet.gif

Archived