TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pictures Needed From My GT350 Brothers

TS family,

I am working on something special for my man cave and to use at select car shows. Due to my "incident" with my baby I cannot obtain a few pictures of my car at this moment. While I have hundreds of pics, some of the ones I took are not a high enough resolution to blow up without becoming grainy. If you folks could take pictures in the highest resolution possible of the following shots I would greatly appreciate it.

1. I need a closeup picture of the 45th anniversary badge on the rear of the car.

2. I need a picture shot of the rear of the car taken at bumper lever. (lever exhaust preferred) :hysterical: if you could take some of the pictures with the lights it might make a nice effect.

Natural light is best and jpg or raw format is acceptable.

Feel free to send as many as you like and I can check them all to see what will work best.

I will post the finished project when completed and give appropriate credit to y'all photographers.

Send pics to tony356@comcast.net

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

John, Warren and Dennis - thanks guys. The TS group is a great group of guys. Keeping my mind busy with non-driving car activities as I unpatiently await spring and the rebirth of the beast.

Tony...that's funny..."Beast" is exactly how I describe the car to someone new.... :hysterical:

John

Archived