TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Renewed membership??

HARALD KELLEY

Used the certificate we all got from the Bash to renew TS membership. Expired February 15th. Sent to Tim Hill as directed. Looks like it was renewed when I go to subscriptions but I am locked out of the TS members only threads. How do I know if I am a TS member verses just a member of the forum? Did call Tim Hill, no response back.

Also noticed that next to Group: it only says Mmembers not TS Member like it did before.

Used the certificate we all got from the Bash to renew TS membership. Expired February 15th. Sent to Tim Hill as directed. Looks like it was renewed when I go to subscriptions but I am locked out of the TS members only threads. How do I know if I am a TS member verses just a member of the forum? Did call Tim Hill, no response back.

Also noticed that next to Group: it only says Mmembers not TS Member like it did before.

Please Email Robert or Sharon regarding this matter please. RobertL@ShelbyAmerican.com SharonE@ShelbyAmerican.com

Chris

hmmmm - I signed up for the Bash early in November expecting to get the free membership. I had to re-up later in November to take advantage of the member discounts before t-day. I then get the certificate at the Bash and was told I could use it for next year. I see no expiration on my certificate... ???

i am also waitng on my membership pkg. from late dec. i sent away for a signed cert. on my gt-h and hoodies in late jan. and recieved them allready.but i guess that is the way it goes.still waiting on spring too. we just got around 6 inches of snow here last nite.van.b.c canada

E-mailed T Hill thill@shelbyamerican.com as suggested several times with copy of certificate and TS card and left messages. No luck, no return e-mail or phone call. :headscratch:

When I call staff directs me to T Hill so Sharon or Robert do not seem to be an option.

Tim`s your man , keep trying. Good Luck. I do know they are a bit behind as per Tim . I paid mine in November received in Feb. /11.

Same here. I ordered early November and got my package a couple weeks ago.

Don't sweat it - it will come. I suppose putting together 1000s of packages takes more time than we think.

Same here. I ordered early November and got my package a couple weeks ago.

Don't sweat it - it will come. I suppose putting together 1000s of packages takes more time than we think.

Yup as per Tim the person doing it was off sick so they are behind by nearly a month as they received a pile of renewals all at once. Hang in there I`am sure you will get it.

No email replies, no return phone calls and still locked out of TS members only sections. Very fustrating. Not worried about the TS packet and such as I know this takes time, just want to have full access as paid for and expected. Who knows I may not even get a TS packet. If the certificate provided at the Shelby Bash was not for a full membership, this should have been conveyed.

From my perspective things have changed. I am done with the rant which I very rarely do.

Where is Bud :happy feet: I sure hope he is doing well. Shelby lost a class act customer service guy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got the package today.

Everything is as they say. Hat, shirt, keychain, member badge, Shelby bucks, deck of cards, 2007 Shelby Diecast 1/64th, post card, magazine, catalog, cool folder, sticker, 1 more year of Team Shelby, WOW. :happy feet: :yahoo::yup:

Around three weeks to Canada.

The package arrived with minor slober. I blame that on the sled dogs that brought it from the US border. :dog:

The inside of the package is properly cushioned. All items inside in excellent condition. The bubble wrap envelope holds the magazine and catalog with no damage to the contents. You know how bumpy a sled is?

I have to be serious here.

Excellent job to the shipping department as well as the staff involved with the content selection in the package. Thanks, Team Shelby. :yahoo:

:peelout:

Archived