TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Authorized Mod Shops in South Florida?

spbmustang

There is not any. There are only four authorized mod shops: Shelby American - Las Vegas Nevada, Quantum Performance - Dallas Texas, Tasca Ford - Cranston Rhode Island, and Sean Hyland Motorsports - Canada

Chris

Chris is correct .... no mod shop in Florida

I brought this idea up to Amy when she was in charge but nothing came of it. I spoke to a few folks that wanted to become Shelby Mod shops but when it came to the finance aspect, well, let's just in this economy it was a tough sell. Although not authorized mod shops, there are quite a few well reputable speed/mustang shops in South FL with proven track records.

I am on several forums and see the cars that these shops build and all I can say is wow!!!! PM me and I'll throw you some names of the shops I deal with and would recommend.

I brought this idea up to Amy when she was in charge but nothing came of it. I spoke to a few folks that wanted to become Shelby Mod shops but when it came to the finance aspect, well, let's just in this economy it was a tough sell. Although not authorized mod shops, there are quite a few well reputable speed/mustang shops in South FL with proven track records.

I am on several forums and see the cars that these shops build and all I can say is wow!!!! PM me and I'll throw you some names of the shops I deal with and would recommend.

• 2 months later...

Amen to that!

I waited 3 years for a mod shop to open close to central Florida and finally gave up. I did find a fantastic shop here in Central Florida who installed my blower and a few other parts for me. I can't speak enough about them.

Joe

Archived