TEAM SHELBY FORUM

When I win tonight's $370 million dollar megamillions lottery

I am going to buy a doublewide and move to Alabama. My lean-to garage will then hold two family sedans and the hopes of having my Shelby GT500 delivered by Ford before I die.

If you win do you want a 48 year old son....... DAD ....... :hysterical:

If you win do you want a 48 year old son....... DAD ....... :hysterical:

The results are in...one of the two jackpot winning tickets was sold about 20 minutes north of where I live. It could be my brother's cousin's sister who is the big winner. I'm certain she would remember me from the family photo book displayed at the reunion back in 1987. I'll have to send a happy March 7th greeting card to renew our relationship and to write my monetary request...

Adopt me! You can never have enough family. :finger:

A group of us from work put our cash together to buy some tickets and the guy who was supposed to buy them thought the drawing was Wed and got tickets after they started selling them so we have tickets for Fridays big Jackpot of 12Mil.

A group of us from work put our cash together to buy some tickets and the guy who was supposed to buy them thought the drawing was Wed and got tickets after they started selling them so we have tickets for Fridays big Jackpot of 12Mil.

Did you order him a Marine Corp code red?

Are you saying you're just so UNLUCKY that you'll probably win 12 million on Friday when you could have one 370M Tuesday night? If only I had your unluckiness...

Archived