TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Shelby

ScotFord

Ordered the Corsa Sport mufflers for my 2010, listened to their tests on the web page and like the sound, ? to you guys is who has installed these on their shelby's and were you satisfied?... did a search on this forum and did not see to much discussion about the corsa's on shelby's.. If you did install them did anybody also install a X mid pipe or and H pipe and got rid of stock???

Thanks Peeps!!!!

Ordered the Corsa Sport mufflers for my 2010, listened to their tests on the web page and like the sound, ? to you guys is who has installed these on their shelby's and were you satisfied?... did a search on this forum and did not see to much discussion about the corsa's on shelby's.. If you did install them did anybody also install a X mid pipe or and H pipe and got rid of stock???

Thanks Peeps!!!!

from my research the Corsa has no drone, and i liked the sport model.Just as i was about to pull the trigger,a memebr here suggested just changing out the cat with a magnaflow unit,and keeping th muffler--worked great for me, and svaewd almost 400 bucks

i first installed magnaflow, the car had less sound then stock, sold them, then put on the corsa sport, a better sound then stock then installed ford racing shorty ceramic coated headers real nice looking compared to stock manifold,if you get 10 to 20 horsepower from the headers you are lucky and you only here the sound when you get on it, then i put lethal performance mid pipe now the car sounds like a shelby should i am very happy with the install of the 3 parts , you also have no drone at all but the mid pipe really brings the car to life

i first installed magnaflow, the car had less sound then stock, sold them, then put on the corsa sport, a better sound then stock then installed ford racing shorty ceramic coated headers real nice looking compared to stock manifold,if you get 10 to 20 horsepower from the headers you are lucky and you only here the sound when you get on it, then i put lethal performance mid pipe now the car sounds like a shelby should i am very happy with the install of the 3 parts , you also have no drone at all but the mid pipe really brings the car to life if you have any questions you can contact me at jpmarchini@aol.com then i will give you my tel #

Are you still running cats?

i first installed magnaflow, the car had less sound then stock, sold them, then put on the corsa sport, a better sound then stock then installed ford racing shorty ceramic coated headers real nice looking compared to stock manifold,if you get 10 to 20 horsepower from the headers you are lucky and you only here the sound when you get on it, then i put lethal performance mid pipe now the car sounds like a shelby should i am very happy with the install of the 3 parts , you also have no drone at all but the mid pipe really brings the car to life if you have any questions you can contact me at jpmarchini@aol.com then i will give you my tel #

Thanks for the info...... so the shorty headers are the answer..... hmmmm... i was thinking about lethals mid pipe prob go that way.... Thanks

I have the Corsa's and they are great. They are well built and have no drone. They have a nice idle sound and really light up when you get on the throttle.

Great Thanks!!!!!!!

Thanks Peeps!!!!

I have the 14311's on my 2008 and it sounds great. I'll be installing a x-pipe with high flow cats in May. I'm hoping it's not too raspy and loud.

from my research the Corsa has no drone, and i liked the sport model.Just as i was about to pull the trigger,a memebr here suggested just changing out the cat with a magnaflow unit,and keeping th muffler--worked great for me, and svaewd almost 400 bucks

So you took my advice!!! Glad it worked out for you.

Scotford-save the money for the mufflers. Just change to hi-flow cats. Either Lethal's pipe or the Magnaflow X/Cats. I think it will give you the sound you are looking for.

So you took my advice!!! Glad it worked out for you.

Scotford-save the money for the mufflers. Just change to hi-flow cats. Either Lethal's pipe or the Magnaflow X/Cats. I think it will give you the sound you are looking for.

Thanks For The Info!!!!!

Archived