TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rental Service Area

SGT-C0056

Ok, So since on this site we like to figure out lowest, highest number, etc. How about where did your Hertz car do It's 2 years of Rental Service?

I will start:

07H #459 - Maui, HI

2006 GT-H coupes 007 was used in Miami, 457 in Los Angeles. (as a note, very few GT-Hs saw 2 years of rental service service)

regards, Larry Miller, Shelby American / Team Shelby Registrar for the Hertz GT-H

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased 07H106 in Honolulu at a Chevrolet dealership, and found a parking ticket from a hotel in Maui. I don't have Hertz paperwork right now but think it was most likely rented in Maui due to the fact that my license plate number starts with an M. Many of the Hawaii license plates start with first letter of the island where the car is registered (O for O'ahu, M for Maui, K for Kaua'i, etc.). Now I'm in Florida. Guess I better get the plates changed. :)

When I went to one of meetings for the Aloha Mustang and Shelby Club, they asked that I introduce myself and my car. When I told them I had a GT-H, some of the guys told me that there were 3 rented in Hawaii. A few of them had accurate guesses on my license plate # before they saw the car. They mentioned 3 plate #'s of which mine was one of them. I have noticed at least 3 posts on this discussion (not including mine) which claim the cars were rented in Hawaii. It's possible that mine was one of three on Maui. Can someone confirm how many GT-H's were rented in the state of Hawaii?

Sean

I purchased 07H106 in Honolulu at a Chevrolet dealership, and found a parking ticket from a hotel in Maui. I don't have Hertz paperwork right now but think it was most likely rented in Maui due to the fact that my license plate number starts with an M. Many of the Hawaii license plates start with first letter of the island where the car is registered (O for O'ahu, M for Maui, K for Kaua'i, etc.). Now I'm in Florida. Guess I better get the plates changed. :)

When I went to one of meetings for the Aloha Mustang and Shelby Club, they asked that I introduce myself and my car. When I told them I had a GT-H, some of the guys told me that there were 3 rented in Hawaii. A few of them had accurate guesses on my license plate # before they saw the car. They mentioned 3 plate #'s of which mine was one of them. I have noticed at least 3 posts on this discussion (not including mine) which claim the cars were rented in Hawaii. It's possible that mine was one of three on Maui. Can someone confirm how many GT-H's were rented in the state of Hawaii?

Sean

Sean, Hertz assigned 17 2007 GT-H convertibles to the Hawaiian Island rental locations. 2 were sent to Oahu, 2 to Kauai, 7 to Maui, and 6 to Honolulu. This information is taken from Hertz-Ford invoice records showing where each car was scheduled to be assigned within the Hertz rental network. Some variations may have occurred or cars re-assigned due to rental demand at other locations. Hope this answers your question, regards, Larry Miller, Shelby American / Team Shelby Registrar for the Hertz GT-H cars.

Ok, So since on this site we like to figure out lowest, highest number, etc. How about where did your Hertz car do It's 2 years of Rental Service?

I will start:

07H #459 - Maui, HI

According to the Hertz key fob.....

07H015 started life in Phoenix, AZ

Now taking it easy on Long Island NY

This scenario is the opposite of general life on Long Island

Rich

I'm in Paris, France and have bought my 2007 from Jordan Motorcars in San Antonio TEXAS 2 years ago, it was rented 16 months started 15 miles and stopped renting 28560 miles (got it on the Carfax)

The original Hertz key fob I found behind the dash informs me it was rented in Salt Lake City airport UTAH licence # 963PDY

CSM#07H169

If you rented this car, I'd like some pics

07H279 originally worked out of San Diego then took a job over in New Mexico and is now retired living the good life in Minnesota.

I rented 07H279 in May of 2008 in Las Vegas - it had California plates on it.

Archived