TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What is a must have option for a SGT/SC?

SWEDEMAN

Sorry Swede... I was thinking of myself.... the most powerful car I ever drove was my SGT before being SC'd... afterwords it scared the crap outta me.... have a blast with it man!

No offense taken, it is a completely diffent animal now.

+1

Over 7000 miles or smiles since the whipple install, several passes down the 1/4 mile and 2 different track events, and not a single problem.

Pulley alignment is crucial.

Dan

Dan - How can you make sure the pulleys are lined up from the gate? Do you use a laser, a measurement, what do you need to line them up perfectly.

Thanks-

• 4 weeks later...

+1

Over 7000 miles or smiles since the whipple install, several passes down the 1/4 mile and 2 different track events, and not a single problem.

Dan

Dan - How can you make sure the pulleys are lined up from the gate? Do you use a laser, a measurement, what do you need to line them up perfectly.

Thanks-

Do you have any pic's yet. You know the rules. :hysterical:

Scotty

• 2 months later...

+1

Dan

Thanks-

I'm not exactly sure how he did it, but when they installed my S/C, Alex (Vapor08GT500) did it. Sorry it took so long to respond, I just saw your question.

Dan

Archived