TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WISVTOA 10th Annual All-Ford Show May 1st, 2011

GO-SVT

The Wisconsin Chapter of the SVTOA presents our 10th Annual "Spring Icebreaker" all-ford show.

When: Sunday, May 1st 2011

Where: Griffin Ford, Waukesha, WI

10:00AM-3:00PM

This is a great show, always well attended, usually a lot of GT500's.

All proceeds to benefit FEEDING AMERICAN EASTERN WISCONSIN

Official Show Flyer

Show Classes

BE THERE!!!

I believe they are in the same class but, Im sure Greg can find out

Tim is correct. Please keep in mind that this is a charity event. The awards are modest. But it's always well attended, great food, good fun, and good company. Even with Tim there! :hysterical:

Tim is correct. Please keep in mind that this is a charity event. The awards are modest. But it's always well attended, great food, good fun, and good company. Even with Tim there! :hysterical:

Greg is right, this is a great time to meet and greet. I missed the Chicago Auto show thanks to our lovely weather but this is a good chance to meet each other and fill the lot. Its all for a good cause. If need be, we could all meet for supper afterwards. Whats the car limit this year Greg?

The Wisconsin Chapter of the SVTOA presents our 10th Annual "Spring Icebreaker" all-ford show.

When: Sunday, May 1st 2011

Where: Griffin Ford, Waukesha, WI

10:00AM-3:00PM

This is a great show, always well attended, usually a lot of GT500's.

All proceeds to benefit FEEDING AMERICA EASTERN WISCONSIN

Official Show Flyer

Show Classes

BE THERE!!!

Just brought to my attention that Shelbyfest in Hermann, MO is that weekend.

Won't be able to make The Wisconsin Chapter of the SVTOA 10th Annual "Spring Icebreaker" all-ford show as I have already registered for Shelbyfest and we won't get back until late that Sunday.

Guess I should synch my calendar.

Sorry

Ed

shelbygtdriver@live.com

Sorry You wont make it Ed. Totally understandable.

Lets try to be there by 10am as it gets full quickly. I may be a little late but Greg better save me a space! Driving 2.5 hours should be worth something. Calling Lt Dan, calling Lt Dan, will you be there Lt Dan?

• 1 month later...

Yes Tim, most deffinetly!

Have agreed to be a judge again this year :headscratch:

I will also be taking donations for breast cancer as I had last year.

Hope to be there by 8:30 to get set up. Let's hope for some real spring weather :happy feet:

Lt Dan :salute:

• 2 weeks later...

This is a week away guys. Hope to all see you there. Lets make sure we get together at the event

I wanted to let all of you Shelby fans know that I will again be raising funds for breast cancer and I have just recieved many Shelby die cast items and will also have at least 2 items that Carroll has signed for me with proof certificates to be given away! Just another reason to show up on Sunday :happy feet:

LT Dan :salute:

Archived