TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT350 which one?

This is a no brainer...the coupe. For a couple of reasons. First, even with the normally aspired 5.0, the convertible will shake you to death at anything over 50 miles per hour. Second, the GT350 SHOULD be a coupe/fastback. Period! And I am a traditionalist...in white livery with blue strips ONLY.

Seriously dude? What are you talking about? A normally aspirated 5.0 will "shake you to death at anything over 50 mph"...

Funny, my 600+ HP GT500 Vert doesnt shake me to death at 120mph... Let me take you for a ride, I guarantee you'll wet yourself.

GET THE VERT! Will be ultra-rare... whatever color you choose you cant go wrong, I'm partial to Kona...

Remember what you hear at the Car Auctions: When the top goes down, the price goes UP!

Good luck,

GUS

Well guys, I decided to pass on the car completely...

Yes, I'm sure its a great Mustang for those who already own one but with me its all about bad timing. I had decided on the Conv. in White but other circumstances come into play and right now its a pass. Wish they were doing this a few months from now then no big deal.

Have fun

They still might be, and even if they sell out, keep an eye on the classifieds or call Roger when you are ready. Life happens and someone who is in line and has a donor car may not be able to follow through. There is always the possibility they build it in 2013 too... :salute:

They still might be, and even if they sell out, keep an eye on the classifieds or call Roger when you are ready. Life happens and someone who is in line and has a donor car may not be able to follow through. There is always the possibility they build it in 2013 too... :salute:

Who said they wont still be selling GT350's in a few months? How long is a few months?

I will know for sure before summer if I am going back head over heals into debt to buy one.

:unsure:

Well, I made up my mind and put my order in. I went for the Kona Blue coupe! I'm sweating the cost a little, but really no second guessing my decision. Can't wait to get it! Oh, and I have CSM number 48!

CONGRATS!!! :party2:

You will not be disappointed, I don't think. As soon as my 500 is gone, I'll be on the list for a white coupe!!

#48, eh? You pick that # or did they assign it? NA car, or blown?

Chris

Who said they wont still be selling GT350's in a few months? How long is a few months?

I will know for sure before summer if I am going back head over heals into debt to buy one.

I had a specific number reserved and they wouldn't hold it anymore and because I've probably had too much head trauma that number is very important to me. When ordered my 08 GT/SC previously management held my number as long as I wanted. So, that is what it is

Also, as you said the magic word 'debt', not going to put myself in an uncomfortable position to acquire one either. Been trying to sell a few Mustangs but right now nothing happening

CONGRATS!!! :party2:

You will not be disappointed, I don't think. As soon as my 500 is gone, I'll be on the list for a white coupe!!

#48, eh? You pick that # or did they assign it? NA car, or blown?

Chris

I was in the 27-100 grouping and was given that number. I wonder when the 350 allotment will fill up (???). I was wondering that I wouldn't get in on time, but I guess I didn't have to worry. Does anyone know if having number "x" means you will be number "x" in line to get your vehicle done? Do they start at number "1" and build out to number "350"?

I was in the 27-100 grouping and was given that number. I wonder when the 350 allotment will fill up (???). I was wondering that I wouldn't get in on time, but I guess I didn't have to worry. Does anyone know if having number "x" means you will be number "x" in line to get your vehicle done? Do they start at number "1" and build out to number "350"?

I believe as people arrive with their car and cash its first come first build. Not being built 1 to 350 in that order.

#350 Is Carroll's car, do you think they are going to make his car last? :hysterical::hysterical:

Congrats on ordering your GT350.................. happy%20feet.gif . Your one lucky person.

Numbers can jump around so 48 could be the 20th 2012 built or the 60th 2012 built. Build order should be available someday.........I just wouldn't hold my breath :hysterical:

Build order is more or less determined by the donor car's arrival order at SAI. Also, you can pretty much choose any CSM # you want unless it's taken already. The only thing is that if you want a specific # you may have to increase your deposit to hold it; not that that's a big deal since you'll pay the same amount in the end, just a little more up front.

John

Archived