TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT/SC on order! :)

Just wanted everyone to know, who knows me, that YES I have stepped to the plate and finally ordered my Shelby GT/SC package from SA. My arrangements have been made, money is in and now the fun will start. For most all who have known me this is a good day for me. Now I will never be able to say again, for my car at least, "they should have never let this pony out of the corral with 319 HP".! I'll keep everyone posted as to what other mods I add to my package. Thanks for putting up with me all these years! :)

Swede

You know, Dave, you are soooooo smart to post as you did. It makes it a little harder to give you a hard time. But only a little harder. Some of us thought you had died. Then others said, no, it was only your S/C dream that died. Then others, and you need to know this, were whispering behind your back that you were toying with buying a Corvette. Now, I was not one of those whisperers but, I confess, your post has put my mind at ease.

All the kidding aside, welcome to the club. Waiting until it was right for you was the correct thing to do. Of course you will give us progress reports on the build, right?

Jim

Thanks everyone! To say I am enthused about this is an understatement, bigtime. It has always been a dream of mine to own a Shelby Mustang and now to have the opportunity to have a more powerful version is just an awesome vision. Yes I will continue to post until the package is completed and the build out is done. Thanks again everyone for all your support. :)

Just wanted everyone to know, who knows me, that YES I have stepped to the plate and finally ordered my Shelby GT/SC package from SA. My arrangements have been made, money is in and now the fun will start. For most all who have known me this is a good day for me. Now I will never be able to say again, for my car at least, "they should have never let this pony out of the corral with 319 HP".! I'll keep everyone posted as to what other mods I add to my package. Thanks for putting up with me all these years! :)

Swede

SWEET!!!!

Congrats, Swede-great news. :happy feet:

Congrats Dave !!! So when do you send it there and do you have any idea of what mods you think you are going to get. None the less awesome news and I can not wait to see your pictures and the huge grin you will have on your face 1st time you get into the boost. Congrats again !!!

Scotty. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Swede

:redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard:

:hysterical:happy%20feet.gif

Swede

You lucky dawg! Congratulations!! I still think 319 hp is plenty though... :hysterical:

Swede

omg, I just fell out of my chair!!!! Congrats, you will love it! Craig

Hello!!!!I I think there's something wrong with my internet connection :drop:

Great news Dave. Does this mean we're gonna have to listen to your whining on how powerful it is? LOL

Just be very careful the first time you put the hammer down. Congrats Dave, maybe you could bring it to the meet & greet in May.

Well it's about time. The pressure is relentless for alot of us to get the supercharger. I always said our cars looked fast but wasn't fast. When the camaro came out and it had 426hp, i decided that was enough and got the GT/SC package.I have the whipple and it has turned my car into a beast. If you can then i would get as Springer has suggested get the Revan heat-exchanger. This will keep your car from being heat soaked.Look out Camaro's and Challenger's.

Update : Car should be shipping this week according to the notice from the shipper. The shipper has done shipping for SA before and carries only 2 cars at a time in an enclosed rig. They are picking up another Shelby here in Pac Northwest for mods at SA. I am upbeat about this SC package and will include more when things go forward. Thanks everyone for all your support!

Update : Car should be shipping this week according to the notice from the shipper. The shipper has done shipping for SA before and carries only 2 cars at a time in an enclosed rig. They are picking up another Shelby here in Pac Northwest for mods at SA. I am upbeat about this SC package and will include more when things go forward. Thanks everyone for all your support!

:happy feet:

The SGT/SC is on it's own level. Already had great handling.................now with "HOLY SH##" power. Too cool Swede, congrats.

Archived