TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How Many Complete CS6/8 are they???

Stang Myster

My research show tha the total amount of CS6/8 doesn't exceed 30. And I'm being generous. I used to sell the CS package for Shelby Performance Parts here in Canada east. These were purchased over two years from Shelby Performance Parts when they were from Scott Drake. Based on numbers I received from them, their total sales for two years were about 6 including the three I sold in Canada. Jason could probably give us an accurate count of how many were sold during the HillBank period. As for Shelby post Scott Drake, the kit was dropped.

So let's add them here. Jason, please add the numbers for Hillbank.

Shelby American inc. 2006 to 2007 (years of selling the CS package)

Shelby CS6 ???

Hillbank Motorsport 2007 - 2008 (years of selling the CS package)

Shelby CS6 ???

Shelby CS8 ???

Shelby Performance Parts (Scott Drake) 2008 - 2010 (years of selling the CS package)

Shelby CS6 2

Shelby CS8 4

Sean Hylands 2009-2010

Shelby CS6 ???

Shelby CS8 ???

For anyone who owns a Shelby CS, please add the number to the post and where it was purchased from. Kevin and Brendan don't need to add theirs, I already included them in the Shelby Performance Part sales.

MIne was ordered via Sean Hylands in February 2010, the majority of parts were received by early April and the car was built between mid April and early June.

Could I also suggest that people identify their vehicles as Turn 1 or Turn 2

MIne was ordered via Sean Hylands in February 2010, the majority of parts were received by early April and the car was built between mid April and early June.

Could I also suggest that people identify their vehicles as Turn 1 or Turn 2

Shelby CS6 ???

Shelby CS6 ???

Shelby CS8 ???

Shelby Performance Parts (Scott Drake) 2008 - 2010 (years of selling the CS package)

Shelby CS6 1 (Turn1)

Shelby CS6 1 (Turn 2)

Shelby CS8 2(Turn 1)

Shelby CS8 2 (Turn 2)

Sean Hylands 2009-2010

Shelby CS6 1 (Turn 2)

Shelby CS8 ???

Shelby CS6 ???

Shelby CS6 ???

Shelby CS8 ???

Shelby CS6 1 (Turn1)

Shelby CS6 1 (Turn 2)

Shelby CS8 2(Turn 1)

Shelby CS8 2 (Turn 2)

Sean Hylands 2009-2010

Shelby CS6 1 (Turn 2)

Shelby CS8 ???

My turn-2 CS-6 came from Hillbank in 2006 (note the date vice the one marked above).

In addition to Jason's CS-8 turn-2 (2006), the owner of HIllbank also had CS-8 produced in 2006 (all 3 cars Vista Blue).

I am also trying to put together a spread sheet of all the various cars I have pictures of and their visible differences to tell them apart.

I am also trying to put together a spread sheet of all the various cars I have pictures of and their visible differences to tell them apart.

How many cars do you count so far Bill?

The last numbers I heard were 16 CS6's and 9 CS8's - this info was, IIRC, from the registry and wasn't broken down into Turn 1 or 2, coupe or vert.

My research show tha the total amount of CS6/8 doesn't exceed 30. And I'm being generous. I used to sell the CS package for Shelby Performance Parts here in Canada east. These were purchased over two years from Shelby Performance Parts when they were from Scott Drake. Based on numbers I received from them, their total sales for two years were about 6 including the three I sold in Canada. Jason could probably give us an accurate count of how many were sold during the HillBank period. As for Shelby post Scott Drake, the kit was dropped.

So let's add them here. Jason, please add the numbers for Hillbank.

Shelby CS6 ???

My CS6 turn II package was ordered from SAI directly and all parts were shipped and invoiced from there in 2006.

I have a white vert.

Shelby CS6 ???

Shelby CS8 ???

Shelby CS6 2

Shelby CS8 4

Sean Hylands 2009-2010

Shelby CS6 ???

Shelby CS8 ???

For anyone who owns a Shelby CS, please add the number to the post and where it was purchased from. Kevin and Brendan don't need to add theirs, I already included them in the Shelby Performance Part sales.

• 4 weeks later...

How many cars do you count so far Bill?

The last numbers I heard were 16 CS6's and 9 CS8's - this info was, IIRC, from the registry and wasn't broken down into Turn 1 or 2, coupe or vert.

Hey Bill, your numbers are pretty accurate. That gives thus far a total of 25 cars. This will make the CS models a very rare Shelby! Hold on to your cars guys. Let's try to finish the list. Did you need anything from me for your list Bill?

Archived