TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 Shelby gt 500 KR

Yes Amy, you now have our undivided attention......... :happy feet: Spill the details... :hysterical2:

gosh, what happened to that patience that old guys are supposed to have :hysterical:

hey I know and I want to tell you all everything, but I can't. All I can say is I think it's cool :censored:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey I know and I want to tell you all everything, but I can't. All I can say is I think it's cool :censored:

hmmmm...Does this KR have anything to do with this Saturdays Barrett-Jackson New SHELBY revelation!? Same car? Or are we going to be surprised way too many times!? How many different mustangs can there be!? Oh, the excitement! Poor GMers and MOPAR(ers :headscratch: ) they dont seem to have much to be excited about lately other than 2009 Challenger and Camaro. Then again, I am not researching them much or on their forum to know. Where is Mr KNOWITALL?

hmmmm...Does this KR have anything to do with this Saturdays Barrett-Jackson New SHELBY revelation!? Same car? Or are we going to be surprised way too many times!? How many different mustangs can there be!? Oh, the excitement! Poor GMers and MOPAR(ers :headscratch: ) they dont seem to have much to be excited about lately other than 2009 Challenger and Camaro. Then again, I am not researching them much or on their forum to know. Where is Mr KNOWITALL?

This Saturday at the BJ auction btw. 6 & 8 pm e.s.t. #001 of only 500 Shelby GT-H Convertibles will be up for bid. My guess is Ron Pratt ends up with it for $600k.

Then come the first week of April in New York the Shelby GT500KR will be given center stage. :hyper:

And last but not least, Amy & Carroll have one more annoucement a week or two after the New York autoshow :ohsnap: that will make GM & Dodge cry :cry:

Does that help or hurt your Anxiety now that you know? :hysterical:

This Saturday at the BJ auction btw. 6 & 8 pm e.s.t. #001 of only 500 Shelby GT-H Convertibles will be up for bid. My guess is Ron Pratt ends up with it for $600k.

Then come the first week of April in New York the Shelby GT500KR will be given center stage. :hyper:

And last but not least, Amy & Carroll have one more annoucement a week or two after the New York autoshow :ohsnap: that will make GM & Dodge cry :cry:

Does that help or hurt your Anxiety now that you know? :hysterical:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Please make me more miserable! Do you know that the first week of April is still a weekend and a day away!? Do you know how manys hours of suspense that is!? ....A Lot!!! LETS PRETEND I AM HOLDING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD and send me EVERYTHING YOU KNOW by PM! :D Thanks

Alex :hyper:

Coldy is my lawyer, and he can not tell a soul. He works for me! :baby:

Then who the :censored: do I work for????? :hysterical2:

GM & Mopar will be: Grumpy Men & Mopey!!!!!

They won't bring anything out because their rumpusses (plural for hindquarters) would get shot right off of their Camaros & Challengers (no disrespect).

Hurray for Carroll, Amy, and SAI!!!!!! :banana piano:

Wooooooooooo-Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Sorry I'm late for the party....work gets in the way! :hysterical:

Serenity now, Serenity now, Oh GOD how I need Serenity now!

Serenity? Don't they come in a box?

:hysterical:

Is that a hint?

When we find out will we :censored: our pants?

How many are in the loop?

Are there diamond-plate postal-service recepticles involved?

Is it time for the next hint yet?

Who screwed up this thread with big giant red letters? -- argh!

Does snoop-doggy ask to many questions? :hysterical:

ok, time for beddy-bye ...Dan out.

Serenity? Don't they come in a box?

:hysterical:

Is that a hint?

When we find out will we :censored: our pants?

How many are in the loop?

Are there diamond-plate postal-service recepticles involved?

Is it time for the next hint yet?

Who screwed up this thread with big giant red letters? -- argh!

Does snoop-doggy ask to many questions? :hysterical:

ok, time for beddy-bye ...Dan out.

Crispy screwed upt the thread size. :finger:

What loop. :hysterical2:

Available outright? MAYBE.

Or shipped to SAI? DEFINATELY.

How about an east coast install? MAYBE.

Near Virginia! MAYBE EVEN THAT TOO.

:happy feet:

I must be chopped liver then if he is a Master too? :hysterical2:

ColdwaterbathTub, :hysterical:

I have taken you under my wing. :spiteful:

You are in training, and need to be patient. :shades:

How are you at Wax on Wax off? :bandance:

Son of Gt..... you are a Jedi Master.... :hysterical2:

Amy

Why thank you. Remind me to show you my Light Saber when we meet.... :ohsnap::redcard::finger::redcard::finger::redcard:

Son of GT

;-)

I swear that I am laughing to F'in hard that I can't even type! That's classic! OMG!

2 reasons for Ford to do this:

1. To raise the price and make more money (taking advantage of the hot market).

2. Make the "upgrades" available from FRPP and sell them to all us lowly "regular" GT500 owners. Pulley, CAI, Tune, exhaust and Suspension upgrades would sell very well and the KR would be the car to showcase them.

you have very valid points there

Archived