TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 Shelby gt 500 KR

I was told today by a high ranking Ford employee the KR will be featured at the New York auto show and it will have at least 545 HP! Was not able to ask any more questions about it, but the car is on for sure. :banana piano:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was told today by a high ranking Ford employee the KR will be featured at the New York auto show and it will have at least 545 HP! Was not able to ask any more questions about it, but the car is on for sure. :banana piano:

Oh my!

Who's lawn you mowing now?

Guys, I think that there will be many cool and exciting things coming from Ford and Shelby in the near future. That said. If you read ALL the posts by me, you might see where I have delayed calling people back for a reason. In the grand scheme of things, Shelby Autos has been trying to catch up and set the pace on Mustangs enhancements and cool cars. I believe we are on our way to doing that.

If your on the list for the gt500 40th, John Walker will be sending out an email today to keep you all informed. There will be "something at NY" and there will be more after NY. Please be patient :censored:

Amy

Guys, I think that there will be many cool and exciting things coming from Ford and Shelby in the near future. That said. If you read ALL the posts by me, you might see where I have delayed calling people back for a reason. In the grand scheme of things, Shelby Autos has been trying to catch up and set the pace on Mustangs enhancements and cool cars. I believe we are on our way to doing that.

If your on the list for the gt500 40th, John Walker will be sending out an email today to keep you all informed. There will be "something at NY" and there will be more after NY. Please be patient :censored:

Amy

THREE BIG CHEERS FOR AMY & CARROLL!

HIP HIP HURRAY!

HIP HIP HURRAY!

HIP HIP HURRAY!

Amy

VIVA LA AMY B and SHELBY!!!!!!

Amy

Guys,

Amy wanted me to tell you all that about a week after the show....to stay tuned. Hold tight for that week. something will be available for our cars that will rock you! :hyper:

Guys,

Amy wanted me to tell you all that about a week after the show....to stay tuned. Hold tight for that week. something will be available for our cars that will rock you! :hyper:

Why does Amy get the fun job!? I am quiting my job and working for Shelby!!!!! Maybe Ford, but only Mustang or pickup department lol.

Guys,

It will make your car...........

Guys,

Yes, and for goodness sake, let's all remain calm because the information will come in two waves, and the first wave may get some/most of us spun up into a feeding frenzy. Let's please try our best to stiffle ourselves because the second wave should/will resolve most issues and questions that the first wave may/will generate.

Yes, and for goodness sake, let's all remain calm because the information will come in two waves, and the first wave may get some/most of us spun up into a feeding frenzy. Let's please try our best to stiffle ourselves because the second wave should/will resolve most issues and questions that the first wave may/will generate.

First Wave already hit I believe. or more of a PRE-wave :headscratch: Just the idea and mention of all 2008 GT500KR and Shelby Auto news!!

Your 100% correct & I'm busting at the seams :headspin: to tell you what I know, But litigation prevents me from telling you. All I can say is, it has _____ _____ _____ ______ ______ and I've got to figure out a way to get it. :hysterical2:

Your 100% correct & I'm busting at the seams :headspin: to tell you what I know, But litigation prevents me from telling you. All I can say is, it has _____ _____ _____ ______ ______ and I've got to figure out a way to get it. :hysterical2:

Coldwater,

Just curious, how did you get the insider info? Who is you "connection"?

Coldwater,

Just curious, how did you get the insider info? Who is you "connection"?

I can’t say.

I’ve have been sworn to secrecy & it’s not worth losing the connection over.

Trust me, it’s BIG! And will continue to be FAST!

What I can tell you is that GM & Dodge will have nothing that will touch it in 2008! :shift: :burnout:

I can’t say.

I’ve have been sworn to secrecy & it’s not worth losing the connection over.

Trust me, it’s BIG! And will continue to be FAST!

What I can tell you is that GM & Dodge will have nothing that will touch it in 2008! :shift: :burnout:

So its a "IF I TELL YOU I WILL HAVE TO KILL YOU" kinda thing! Ok. I would rather live to see it!

In regards to Gm or Dodge not having anything on it...Dodge will have the challenger and prob SRT8 and you still think it wont compete against this BEAST!? GM then launches its Camaro....still the beast wins!? This sounds TOO good! Is is a GT500 with and Enzo engine!??! Taken from the crashed Enzo by Griffin? .....hey It would be like RECYCLING

So its a "IF I TELL YOU I WILL HAVE TO KILL YOU" kinda thing! Ok. I would rather live to see it!

In regards to Gm or Dodge not having anything on it...Dodge will have the challenger and prob SRT8 and you still think it wont compete against this BEAST!? GM then launches its Camaro....still the beast wins!? This sounds TOO good! Is is a GT500 with and Enzo engine!??! Taken from the crashed Enzo by Griffin? .....hey It would be like RECYCLING

These are not coming in 2008 :)

Amy

Oh GOD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived