TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby(again)

MustangSal500

So I traded in my 2007 GT500 for a new 2011 GT500, SVT package and Electronics package, car cover, I loved my car but this was the color combo and options combo i always wanted. So pics coming soon!

Even without the pics you could spill the beans on your color selection. WTF? :hysterical:

Enjoy.

Well, specifically, Sal went with the 2011 GT500 SVTPP with all the trimmings, and Navigation.

Black with red stripes.

sal1.JPG

It was an honor to be there with him and to see his face when we were driving it off the lot...well, just see for yourselves!

sal2.JPG

sal1.JPG

sal2.JPG

Well, specifically, Sal went with the 2011 GT500 SVTPP with all the trimmings, and Navigation.

Black with red stripes.

post-11131-0-62731100-1297565629_thumb.jpg

It was an honor to be there with him and to see his face when we were driving it off the lot...well, just see for yourselves!

post-11131-0-92552700-1297565637_thumb.jpg

Very nice Sal!

I should have known Warren would already have known all about this. I thought Texas was a big state. :hysterical:

I gotta say guys, I am so happy for Sal! This car is SICK fun, and so well put together. I love my GT350, but if I had the room, I think I might just have to go out and get the EXACT build Sal got here. That nav makes me regret not getting it in my 350, but I figured I would never be able to look down at it!:hysterical:

You just dont realize how far Ford has advanced from the 07s to the 11s. I know he was torn between 40th package on his 07, and getting this car, but I think he went the right way with this decision. Now he has the option for the 900hp supersnake package, and could go with the white stripes, which would look great, and who knows, maybe 1000hp is around the corner for the ss program. Either way, he will enjoy every moment of daily drving this car far and above his 07. The clutch alone is much more daily friendly. I'll be waiting for my next ride my friend!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived