TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cars & Coffee! PLANO, TX

07CaliSpecial

HEY EVERYONE IN THE DFW AREA!

I'd encourage any and all Shelby owners in the DFW area to attend the 2-12-2011 C&C Meet!

The address is: 6800 Dallas Parkway, Plano TX 75024

The times of operation are from: 8:00AM to 12:00PM

ITS FREE TO ENTER

Please join us for a cup of coffee!

MORE INFO- http://dallas.carsandcoffee.info/

Thanks!

-Seth Schueller

R.K.C. Southlake Representative

I agree. The Dallas Cars and Coffee is a great event. Far superior to the Houston C&C, IMHO. Very well organized, great facility, and hosts that are very welcoming. The cars are grouped by type, which makes it easy to find others to talk mods with. If it wasn't a 4 hour drive for me I would be there more often.

• 1 month later...

I enjoy meeting all the people and looking at the cars. I have to miss this weekend. My Boy Scout Troop is puitng on the Camporee for our District. With out me there is no shooting sports. Catch ya next month for sure.

Anybody ever show up for this?

Went to the recent Hill Country cruise. Exhilarating drive !

Anyone else from DFW area make it?

I've been to C&C a few times, but not with the GT500. To get a parking spot amongst the other Mustangs and Shelbys, you need to be there by 7:45 or so because it will be packed, especially if the weather is comfortable. I'm too lazy when Saturday morning arrives to leave the house at 6:30 to make it that early. But I like to get there around 9:00 and look at the cars. And there are a lot of them. I heard someone say close to 500.

I was at the Hill Country cruise as well. It was a great time!

I've been to C&C a few times, but not with the GT500. To get a parking spot amongst the other Mustangs and Shelbys, you need to be there by 7:45 or so because it will be packed, especially if the weather is comfortable. I'm too lazy when Saturday morning arrives to leave the house at 6:30 to make it that early. But I like to get there around 9:00 and look at the cars. And there are a lot of them. I heard someone say close to 500.

I was at the Hill Country cruise as well. It was a great time!

Lawsy! That many? Now that would be a cruise group.....if there were any scenic venues somewhere around here.

Oh well, we could all cruise around the entire DFW loop on a Sunday morning and marvel at the thin traffic!

• 2 months later...

Archived