TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Which cover would you chose and why???

I have the dust cover from CCC also. It fits great and is nice and soft. Everytime I drive the car, I run over it lightly with a swiffer duster before I cover it to make sure I don't pick up any dust or dirt in the cover. It works great and when you uncover the car its ready to go.

Ihave a a cover made by HUGGER COVERS & is for outside use fits great even covers the air dam.

They make both & the inside one they make you can have strpes put on it great people to deal with. When i ordered mine the lady just went crazy when I told her it was for a Shelby, she had to know everything about the car, real car nut.

Do you guys think any of those that are in the link I provided would be good?

I have just too often seen scratches and dull marks on the hood, spoiler, and roof where the cover rubbed most :(

I have never had a car cover

you bring up a good point. I would hate to have the cover be the cause of a problem

As promised. My car cover came in from huggercovers.com and it's fantastic! It is an indoor cover that is made of a really soft cotton that won't scratch the car, has stitched stripes and is custom fit for the GT500. The one draw back is that it is expensive @ $450 USD, but, what's your car's finish worth? Anyway the owner's name is Marsha and she is great. Here are the pics...

Stuart

post-7616-1173802818_thumb.jpg

post-7616-1173802837_thumb.jpg

post-7616-1173802858_thumb.jpg

post-7616-1173802818_thumb.jpg

post-7616-1173802837_thumb.jpg

post-7616-1173802858_thumb.jpg

I don't like car covers. I have several of them and no matter which one I use there's always dust on my car when I take the car cover off. I also like being able to step out of the kitchen door and look at my cars without them being covered up. If they get a little dust on them I run the Califotnia Car Duster over them and they look great. The only time I use my covers is if I am going to do something that will cause alot of dust or if I am spraying paint or something, and then I only use the covers if it's not nice enough to just pull the cars out of the garage.

I do however really like that red and white cover, but it is a little pricey.

As promised. My car cover came in from huggercovers.com and it's fantastic! It is an indoor cover that is made of a really soft cotton that won't scratch the car, has stitched stripes and is custom fit for the GT500. The one draw back is that it is expensive @ $450 USD, but, what's your car's finish worth? Anyway the owner's name is Marsha and she is great. Here are the pics...

Stuart

Very nice

I like it

I bought the Ford OEM cover with the Snake logo and SHELBY printed on it. Very nice cover with its attached stuff bag. Folds up MUCH smaller than the NOAH cover I got from SVT for my 98. Small enough I keep it in the trunk, even the bag has a cobra logo. I like the new high tech fabric. Does indeed keep the car dry and fairly clean yet breaths. I never see condensation on the car when taking it off and fits well. They are available from Ford parts or as an option on build 2 and newer GT500s

Archived