TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Auto Show

davidbdzuris

Leaving the D and off to Chicago to work the Shelby booth!!! Believe it or not a Wolverine and a Buckeye are making the trip together!! If you want any updates or pictures let us know.

When you get near Gary, pull over and kick the buckeye out :finger::slapfight:

What kind of fellow Wolverine are you? :headscratch:

Unless he's a Ford or Shelby person, then he's an OK buckeye :hysterical:

When you get near Gary, pull over and kick the buckeye out :finger::slapfight:

What kind of fellow Wolverine are you? :headscratch:

Unless he's a Ford or Shelby person, then he's an OK buckeye :hysterical:

Well he is a GT500 (2011) owner so I couldn't kick him out. We ended up working about 18 hours over 2 days and enjoyed every minute.

The Shelby American booth was overwhelmed with hundreds of people coming through every hour and people were waiting in line to talk to us and take pictures with the cars. The SAI booth was the rock star of the show. Every age group expressed interest in the cars and WOW was a common word all weekend. Even non-Ford car fanatics many never owning a Ford proclaimed the Shelby to be the best cars on display. You know when a gear head walks up (wearing a matching Mopar hat and colorful leather jacket) and leaves converted you are doing something right.

I can assure all SAI members that after meeting John Luft and Gary Patterson and getting to know them that these two guys are exactly what Shelby needed to get this brand to the next level. Their enthusiasm and knowledge is unbelievable and will insure the brands future and I will support them all the way.

I cant wait to work another show!!!!

Well he is a GT500 (2011) owner so I couldn't kick him out. We ended up working about 18 hours over 2 days and enjoyed every minute.

The Shelby American booth was overwhelmed with hundreds of people coming through every hour and people were waiting in line to talk to us and take pictures with the cars. The SAI booth was the rock star of the show. Every age group expressed interest in the cars and WOW was a common word all weekend. Even non-Ford car fanatics many never owning a Ford proclaimed the Shelby to be the best cars on display. You know when a gear head walks up (wearing a matching Mopar hat and colorful leather jacket) and leaves converted you are doing something right.

I can assure all SAI members that after meeting John Luft and Gary Patterson and getting to know them that these two guys are exactly what Shelby needed to get this brand to the next level. Their enthusiasm and knowledge is unbelievable and will insure the brands future and I will support them all the way.

I cant wait to work another show!!!!

I think my shirt gave me away.

Everyone knows your a fan when you were your 2011 team shelby club member shirt to the show.

:play:

Archived