TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Upper control arm

Bretts08GT500

Here's my question. I have an 08' vert with FRPP lowering springs and BBR lower conrol arms(not installed), I want to upgrade my upper control arm but do I need an adjustable one or can I use a non-adjustable upper? The FRPP kit did not lower the car very much and I don't plan on dragging the car. I will be buying a aluminum driveshaft along with which ever upper I decide to buy but, I need some advice on which one to buy. Been looking at Steeda's upper street kit with mount that is adjustable. Currently my car makes 580 rwhp and 616 tq. I would like to loose a lot of that rear wheel hoop. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Brett

Here's my question. I have an 08' vert with FRPP lowering springs and BBR lower conrol arms(not installed), I want to upgrade my upper control arm but do I need an adjustable one or can I use a non-adjustable upper? The FRPP kit did not lower the car very much and I don't plan on dragging the car. I will be buying a aluminum driveshaft along with which ever upper I decide to buy but, I need some advice on which one to buy. Been looking at Steeda's upper street kit with mount that is adjustable. Currently my car makes 580 rwhp and 616 tq. I would like to loose a lot of that rear wheel hoop. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Brett

if your going to do a upper, just go ahead and put the adjustable in, and take a look @ J&M's they are great stuff

Archived