dealer listing: http://www.jackyjone...F4B5110135.aspx

That is a steal compared to other dealers charge 80/90/100K

did you read the add it says this car is on display and is not for sale

that they can order one for you

so it's not a steal unless you steal it :hysterical:

did you read the add it says this car is on display and is not for sale

that they can order one for you

so it's not a steal unless you steal it :hysterical:

Missed that sentence: " PLEASE NOTE THIS CAR IS NOT FOR SALE CURRENTLYBUT IS ON DISPLAY AT JACKY JONES FORD. The order bank has closed for the 2011 Shelby GT350 but the 2012 Shelby GT350 can be ordered through us. "

This is part of the Preferred Dealer Program.

They must display the car in their showroom for 6 months and take orders for new GT 350s.

Some people have to see what they are buying, unlike us visionaries who can make a decision on a concept and a picturecool.gif

Thats sketchy...69k is a good deal for a blown GT350, but I am guessing that is for a base donor car and the base 27k GT350 package....that adds up to less than 57k, and not the great STEAL it implies....man, what a crock. Pay me 12k over sticker, and I'll make the same deal for any of you!:hysterical:

They must display the car in their showroom for 6 months and take orders for new GT 350s.

Some people have to see what they are buying, unlike us visionaries who can make a decision on a concept and a picturecool.gif

MM, I like that. Yeah, I'm a visionairy. Would you mind telling my wife that? :confused:

Yup that s how I bought my 2007 Shelby G.T 500 back in 2006

This doesn't make any sense. At first he says:

This car is currently being built at Shelby American in Las Vegas, NV.

Then he goes on and says:

PLEASE NOTE THIS CAR IS NOT FOR SALE CURRENTLYBUT IS ON DISPLAY AT JACKY JONES FORD.

So which one is it?

Plus they say there is no warranty on the car. If I am going to pay $69K for a car, it better have a warranty.

This doesn't make any sense. At first he says:

This car is currently being built at Shelby American in Las Vegas, NV.

Then he goes on and says:

PLEASE NOTE THIS CAR IS NOT FOR SALE CURRENTLYBUT IS ON DISPLAY AT JACKY JONES FORD.

So which one is it?

Just guessing here, but wondering if your confusion results from the poor wording being used. It's the "this" that's causing the problem.

As in, "This car is currently being built..." referring to the entire run of 2011 MY and 2012 MY GT350's currently being built by Shelby American in Las Vegas, that you could then order and purchase.

Not "this" as in the actual car in the picture. That ship has sailed and that car is built.

-Pockdog

• 4 months later...

Just picked up # 57 from the dealership, he had to hold the car for awhile, # 57 factory supercharged, this car makes you just want to keep driving and driving -- long wait, but it was worth it!!

Congrats!!! :happy feet:

Archived