TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 GT350 pics from Chicago Auto Show!

I saw this posted on Jalopnik today and all I can say is that I am very pleased with it.

Sorry to let the cat out of the bag early

Enjoy! :happy feet:

2012 GT350 pics

SS94, you're about 12 hours too late :P

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/64664-2012-gt350s/page__view__findpost__p__1107274

Gah! I hate it when that happens! I should be reading these posts more before posting my own. :banghead:

Thanks for telling me. Just trying to help. :)

It was a good find, just that another TS member beat you to it ;)

I posted the earlier link as to focus everyone on just one thread. Perhaps people attending the CAS will come to this thread with some new pics for us.

Steve

It was a good find, just that another TS member beat you to it ;)

I posted the earlier link as to focus everyone on just one thread. Perhaps people attending the CAS will come to this thread with some new pics for us.

Steve

I will on saturday.

No offence, but no one there seems to like the 2012 GT350. Did you read the article?

Great pics thou.

I don’t think one editors opinion should matter. It seems GM & Ford are going toe to toe on their muscle line just like the old days. As the article states the GT350 is pricey, but then again it’s a Shelby.

Ouch...the comments are burning my skin! $34K for a body kit and a SC.................B/S! That is a GM junkie at heart drolling over the GT350 wishing he had the kahunas to drive one, one day. He'll just go back to the over weight Camaro that WILL take 556 HP just to power it through the corners while it creates waves out the stern! Hee Hee!

PS: The Red GT350 looks incredible.

No offence, but no one there seems to like the 2012 GT350. Did you read the article?

Great pics thou.

Well I don't know where that opinion comes from. I worked the show Friday and Saturday and the Shelby booth was overwhelmed. Just ask the guys that were there with 3-4 people waiting in line to talk to us. Several hundred people came by the booth (hourly) almost all day long and everyone loved the car. Even guys that didn't like Ford products loved these Shelby's. Read my other post for more info. The most memorable comment of the day was " Shelby made the entire show"

Well I don't know where that opinion comes from. I worked the show Friday and Saturday and the Shelby booth was overwhelmed. Just ask the guys that were there with 3-4 people waiting in line to talk to us. Several hundred people came by the booth (hourly) almost all day long and everyone loved the car. Even guys that didn't like Ford products loved these Shelby's. Read my other post for more info. The most memorable comment of the day was " Shelby made the entire show"

My favorite comment of the day is whenn a guy walked up to John Luft and said "are you Carrol Shelby" Priceless. :)

Archived