TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 Shelby GT350 Introduction Invitation

Guest staff2

10 February 2011: Chicago Auto Show

Dear Shelby enthusiasts,

TeamShelby.com - Join the Shelby American team at the 2011 Chicago Auto Show for a sneak peak at the exclusive new 2012 Shelby GT350. This is the first time ever the company will unveil a vehicle at a major auto show on its own. Don’t miss your first chance to be part of Shelby history.

The Chicago Auto Show will allow a few guests of Shelby American to attend at no cost. You can blog, take photos and meet the Shelby team. Please see the instructions below to register for one of these slots as it is first come, first serve.

When: Thursday, Feb. 10, 2011, at 8:00 a.m. CST

Where: Shelby booth (SH28) at Chicago Auto Show, McCormick Place complex

Registration: Space is strictly limited. Click here to register now.

Please join us at our booth between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. CST. We look forward to seeing you at the event to discuss our latest products coming out on the market!

Sincerely,

John Luft

President of Shelby American

64765.jpg

2011 Shelby GT350

Does one ticket allow two people in the show?

Going by what the CAS website says, I'd say no. I've copied the following from their website, take note about the ID part:

To Obtain a credential for entry, you must fill out the form below. Once completed, you will be able to print the credential yourself. Additional government-issued photo with matching name ID required for entry.

Steve

I have my credentials printed off. Going to see if my dad will roll with me. It is 5 hours away from where we are at in Michigan but thats a once in a lifetime oportunity. I wonder if Carroll will be there?

I am sorry to say I will not be there Thursday.

Made a family plan to be there Saturday.

Hope everyone has fun, I can't wait to see the new cars. :D

10 February 2011: Chicago Auto Show

Dear Shelby enthusiasts,

TeamShelby.com - Join the Shelby American team at the 2011 Chicago Auto Show for a sneak peak at the exclusive new 2012 Shelby GT350. This is the first time ever the company will unveil a vehicle at a major auto show on its own. Don't miss your first chance to be part of Shelby history.

The Chicago Auto Show will allow a few guests of Shelby American to attend at no cost. You can blog, take photos and meet the Shelby team. Please see the instructions below to register for one of these slots as it is first come, first serve.

When: Thursday, Feb. 10, 2011, at 8:00 a.m. CST

Where: Shelby booth (SH28) at Chicago Auto Show, McCormick Place complex

Registration: Space is strictly limited. Click here to register now.

Please join us at our booth between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. CST. We look forward to seeing you at the event to discuss our latest products coming out on the market!

Sincerely,

John Luft

President of Shelby American

64765.jpg

2011 Shelby GT350

What time is the unveiling?

I am hoping that he would be there. I would love to meet him and shake his hand and tell him how proud I am to own a Mustang Bearing his name on it.

He was at the Shelby Bash Banquet and other Shelby Bash functions this January, was great to see him! Hopefully if he is able to be there, he

is feeling well!

Got my TICKET for this and can't wait!! :happy feet:

I know that John Luft and Gary Patterson. I am not sure if Carroll will be there or not. Have not heard that he will as of yet.

Any word today on if he will be there or not?

Is there a contact number for someone from Shelby that will be at the show tomorrow in case we have problems with the credentials?

Archived