TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 CARLISLE SHELBY REUNION

GT50040th

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys I just received a email notification from Carlisle Productions yesterday and They are going to feature my car in building T. May that is cool I can't wait. I guess I need to finish up my clutch job.I also have 5 vendor spaces row N61-65. See you there!!

Hey guys I just received a email notification from Carlisle Productions yesterday and They are going to feature my car in building T. May that is cool I can't wait. I guess I need to finish up my clutch job.I also have 5 vendor spaces row N61-65. See you there!!

Congrats! Sounds good. I'll stop by & say hey.I'm driving the 70' Mach up this year & should be parked next to the 428CJ registry Tent .

Chris

Anyone not have transporting taken care of ?

I'm trying to get some cars from Long Island together to make moving them in a covered trailer more affordable. Let me know if anyone from Long Island wants in.

Also, if anyone else from other parts of the Country still need transportation, see my sig line.

Anyone not have transporting taken care of ?

I'm trying to get some cars from Long Island together to make moving them in a covered trailer more affordable. Let me know if anyone from Long Island wants in.

Also, if anyone else from other parts of the Country still need transportation, see my sig line.

Hey FIA I'm very interested Ive got the white Super Snake from long island Gary knows me

PM me with the particulars

I met with the Carlisle staff on Sunday during the final day of "Spring Carlisle" which is a MASSIVE swap meet and car selling event.

I can't believe how big this is getting. I had my KR parked/roped off at the grandstand in the center of show to promote the Team Shelby reunion and "Hall of Kings" Invitational display. Several SAAC members registered and are spreading the word through the Shelby community. Also, met a number of out of state GT500 owners who had no idea of Team Shelby but are signing up and also coming to the event. This is going to be huge and pre-registrations for the reunion and show in general are off the charts...

Oh and it's official : We now have FAR more cars than spaces at the primary parking area so once again : Be there early! This will be the year of the Shelby at Carlisle and we are on pace to break every record. To give you an idea of how big it will be : in 2009 it POURED rain non-stop the opening Friday. I mean it POURED rain! It never let up all day and 1,200 cars showed up. in 2010 the weather was calling for rain on Saturday and 2,500 cars showed up. You can expect well over 3,000 cars with the amount of interest this show has for 2011.

We (Team Shelby) are the higlight of the biggest Ford show in the world and it is going to ROCK!

Today's press release which went to the Central PA media :

Press Release

You can still register up until May 27th so if you haven't already done so now is the time.

Andy

I met with the Carlisle staff on Sunday during the final day of "Spring Carlisle" which is a MASSIVE swap meet and car selling event.

I can't believe how big this is getting. I had my KR parked/roped off at the grandstand in the center of show to promote the Team Shelby reunion and "Hall of Kings" Invitational display. Several SAAC members registered and are spreading the word through the Shelby community. Also, met a number of out of state GT500 owners who had no idea of Team Shelby but are signing up and also coming to the event. This is going to be huge and pre-registrations for the reunion and show in general are off the charts...

Oh and it's official : We now have FAR more cars than spaces at the primary parking area so once again : Be there early! This will be the year of the Shelby at Carlisle and we are on pace to break every record. To give you an idea of how big it will be : in 2009 it POURED rain non-stop the opening Friday. I mean it POURED rain! It never let up all day and 1,200 cars showed up. in 2010 the weather was calling for rain on Saturday and 2,500 cars showed up. You can expect well over 3,000 cars with the amount of interest this show has for 2011.

We (Team Shelby) are the higlight of the biggest Ford show in the world and it is going to ROCK!

Today's press release which went to the Central PA media :

Press Release

You can still register up until May 27th so if you haven't already done so now is the time.

Andy

Was your car just there on Sunday, i was up Saturday and didnt see a KR, i saw a Grabber blue 500 roped off near the grandstand, but that was a chance to win car

also they spelled Carroll, Carol in the press release

Was your car just there on Sunday, i was up Saturday and didnt see a KR, i saw a Grabber blue 500 roped off near the grandstand, but that was a chance to win car

also they spelled Carroll, Carol in the press release

I was just there Sunday. They had a small "cruise-in" at the show on Sunday. It showcased one of each of the Invitational cars for this year's shows (GM,Ford,Chrysler,truck,import,etc...) and also showcased the give-away cars for each of this year's shows.

The grabber blue GT-500 is a raffle car event held by a Catholic church near Pittsburgh.

Yeah, the correction is already in for the misprint...

I was just there Sunday. They had a small "cruise-in" at the show on Sunday. It showcased one of each of the Invitational cars for this year's shows (GM,Ford,Chrysler,truck,import,etc...) and also showcased the give-away cars for each of this year's shows.

The grabber blue GT-500 is a raffle car event held by a Catholic church near Pittsburgh.

Yeah, the correction is already in for the misprint...

checked the press release out again, now its Caroll, missing one R, o well

i was just reading Carlisle Ford National page again, anybody doing the Parade on Saturday night? Im guessing it starts at the Fairgrounds, but does it end in downtown carlisle?

Quite a few TS members are participating. The parade is nearly full and runs from Gate 3 to downtown Carlisle (exact route is being laid out ) where there will be a street party. The Corvette show does this every year and is a huge hit for the locals. This will be the inaugural year for the Ford nationals parade and will be lead by a special group of Police service mustangs.

There are still a few open spaces in the parade so if you want to add this to your registration call Carlisle events directly and they can secure for you one of the remaining spaces.

Quite a few TS members are participating. The parade is nearly full and runs from Gate 3 to downtown Carlisle (exact route is being laid out ) where there will be a street party. The Corvette show does this every year and is a huge hit for the locals. This will be the inaugural year for the Ford nationals parade and will be lead by a special group of Police service mustangs.

There are still a few open spaces in the parade so if you want to add this to your registration call Carlisle events directly and they can secure for you one of the remaining spaces.

Im not taking a car this year, just planning on time wise how long to stay out there for the day

i was just reading Carlisle Ford National page again, anybody doing the Parade on Saturday night? Im guessing it starts at the Fairgrounds, but does it end in downtown carlisle?

Yes, I'm signed up...sound like fun.

Andy, when should we expect our credentials?

Craig

Yes, I'm signed up...sound like fun.

Andy, when should we expect our credentials?

Craig

I believe they started mailing them out this week. I'll be participating in the parade as well. Should be a blast, can't wait

Yep, The official mail out has begun for the credentials. They should all be completely mailed out by today. Look for them next week to arrive. :mail:

I sent out an email last night to the GT500KR Hall of Kings Invitational owners about those Invitational credentials.

The GT500KRs that were selected for the inside display will get their Invitational credential packet directly from me when they arrive Thursday June 2nd to set up the inside display.

All other TS reunion credential packets are out in the mail right now :happy feet:

See you at gate #1 !

27 days and counting...

Hey if anyone has any sort of problem or needs something like tools I will be in Row N61-65 vendor spaces I will have tools in my trailer. You never know what might happen.

That's a very nice offer. I hope no one needs to come see you for that reason, but it's nice to know "just in case".

What are you selling at Carlisle?

Z-man

Hey if anyone has any sort of problem or needs something like tools I will be in Row N61-65 vendor spaces I will have tools in my trailer. You never know what might happen.

I am selling anything I have laying around the shop.I take up some mufflers and tips.I also try to take a bunch of magnaflow kits.Especially the diesel kits.I basically do this every year,gives me a break from the shop.I see the same people every year they stop in and day hi.

Hey Eagledriver,

I don't know if you remember me ,but I met you at the hershey show.

I got my stuff for carlisle and they say to come in gate 3. You say to come in gate 1. This is my first time at Carlisle,can I get in gate 1?

Archived