TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WELCOME TO THE SOUTH ATLANTIC REGION

1badsho

Great things are happening in the South Atlantic Region which encompasses the following states: D.C., Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia,.

Though alot of people know me on Team Shelby, I like to introduce myself to everyone else. Im Don Donelson the Regional Director for Team Shelby's South Atlantic Region. Ive been part of TeamShelby since 2006 and have been active on TS ever since.

My responsibilities simply put is to create State Chapters in the South Atlantic Region and promote the good will of Carroll Shelby and what he represents. I am here to serve those in my regions.

Bottom line Im a car entusiast as are you. As a Regional Director we are officially licences of Shelby merchandise and will be able to customize each state with their unique Shelby State Logos. Be it shirts or logos on the car ......I hear a new train coming ..... this is something that I have been waiting for years to happen and now its arrived.

As lot of you know I was the chairman of Horse Power on the Horse Farm Event that was held in Orlando. This show was one of the largest Shelby specfic shows ever put on and its back with a vengence with OFFICIAL sponsership from Team Shelby.

My hopes and dreams for the South Atlantic Region is have mutiple HP on HF car show events all over the South Altantic Region .... each state unique to themselves and naming the event as they deem fit. I want to have sit down dinners ..... social events ,,,, road course events ( can u spell SEBRING !!!! ) and fund raisers that will make Carroll proud of all of us.

Those who are interested in joining in there respective states please message me ... pm me or email me. Any ideas or suggestions for future events in your States ... or any ideas to make my job easier is greatly appreciated.

post-7556-0-77487400-1297017087_thumb.jpg

post-7556-0-00848800-1297968020_thumb.jpg

post-7556-0-77487400-1297017087_thumb.jpg

post-7556-0-00848800-1297968020_thumb.jpg

Great things are happening in the South Atlantic Region which encompasses the following states: D.C., Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia,.

Though alot of people know me on Team Shelby, I like to introduce myself to everyone else. Im Don Donelson the Regional Director for Team Shelby's South Atlantic Region. Ive been part of TeamShelby since 2006 and have been active on TS ever since.

My responsibilities simply put is to create State Chapters in the South Atlantic Region and promote the good will of Carroll Shelby and what he represents. I am here to serve those in my regions.

Bottom line Im a car entusiast as are you. As a Regional Director we are officially licences of Shelby merchandise and will be able to customize each state with their unique Shelby State Logos. Be it shirts or logos on the car ......I hear a new train coming ..... this is something that I have been waiting for years to happen and now its arrived.

As lot of you know I was the chairman of Horse Power on the Horse Farm Event that was held in Orlando. This show was one of the largest Shelby specfic shows ever put on and its back with a vengence with OFFICIAL sponsership from Team Shelby.

My hopes and dreams for the South Atlantic Region is have mutiple HP on HF car show events all over the South Altantic Region .... each state unique to themselves and naming the event as they deem fit. I want to have sit down dinners ..... social events ,,,, road course events ( can u spell SEBRING !!!! ) and fund raisers that will make Carroll proud of all of us.

Those who are interested in joining in there respective states please message me ... pm me or email me. Any ideas or suggestions for future events in your States ... or any ideas to make my job easier is greatly appreciated.

Welcome Don!

Sounds like you have thing in the works in your Region too.

Keep us Northern members up to date we'll rally the troops and come visit.

Maybe some winter events to give us a reason to get out of this :censored: weather.

Good luck Don, Let us know if we can help

Hey Don, missed you at the shelby bash banquet but looking forward to new things to come.

I didnt realize u were there ..... we did miss one another ...

We need to talk ..... call me !

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to this forum and would love to know about events that are going on. When do think the HP event will happen and will you update this thread or post somerthing new with info?

The grand daddy of all Shelby shows ... Horse Power on the Horse Farm will be the last Sunday in Feb 2012.

Im currently getting vendors lined up and will be sending all past attendees a email to this effect with the tentative location ... what vendors will be there ..... and what one can expect

So hold on tight ... Horse Power is coming your way :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm planning on moving down to SoFL later in 2012, shame I'll miss the meet but if I can find a way to come down, even without the CS, I'll try my best to be there.

I hope you can make it ..... i love out doing myself from show to show :hysterical: Should be the last Sunday of Feb 2012 .... getting the location pinned down and the dates

HANG TIGHT :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived