TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H / SC

richstang

Would someone please post a few pictures of a GT-H/SC with the /SC in the side stripes. I'm wondering how they fit all those letters in the fender section, (reduce the letters size or extend into the door area)?.

Can anyone help? Thanks

Would someone please post a few pictures of a GT-H/SC with the /SC in the side stripes. I'm wondering how they fit all those letters in the fender section, (reduce the letters size or extend into the door area)?.

Can anyone help? Thanks

I have a picture of the side stripe. I will try to find it. When I had SAI install my SC I chose not to put the SC side stripe on as I thought it would be to small and they had no sample. It actually looks pretty good. To that end, only indications on my car that it is SC is the dash pod with the boost gauge and personal lic plate with SC designation

I have a picture of the side stripe. I will try to find it. When I had SAI install my SC I chose not to put the SC side stripe on as I thought it would be to small and they had no sample. It actually looks pretty good. To that end, only indications on my car that it is SC is the dash pod with the boost gauge and personal lic plate with SC designation

Thanks Harald "H0050",

I'd love to see the side stripe pic you have ( I was hoping for a picture on a car, but beggers can't be choosy, right)

Rich

Thanks Harald "H0050",

I'd love to see the side stripe pic you have ( I was hoping for a picture on a car, but beggers can't be choosy, right)

Rich

Dave Durant on this forum sent me the picture. I think it is saved at my work computer. To that end, I will check on Monday but you may be able to send him a message to share.

Here is the picture Dave sent.

Harald;

Thanks for posting up the picture. Just like you, I thought it would look to small to fit in the fender section of the stripe. After looking at your pic I had to look at the standard stripe for comparison. It's hard to believe but it look fine.

Maybe oneday you'll decide to change out your stripe, until then going stealth isn't so bad, huh! :D enjoy your extra HP Hertz!

Rich

Archived