TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 GT-H PERFORMANCE NUMBERS

wannab

ARE THERE ANY REALIABLE PERFORMANCE #'S ON THE 07? I HAVE READ ALL KINDS OF NUMBER BUT A REAL NUMBER WOULD BE NICE..0-60 NUMBER AND THE SPEED AND TIME IN THE QUARTER MILE BY A STOCK GT-H THANKS

ARE THERE ANY REALIABLE PERFORMANCE #'S ON THE 07? I HAVE READ ALL KINDS OF NUMBER BUT A REAL NUMBER WOULD BE NICE..0-60 NUMBER AND THE SPEED AND TIME IN THE QUARTER MILE BY A STOCK GT-H THANKS

You can try a Google search for magazine articles from back then. You also may want to look thru the 85th B-Day Bash threads from 2008 as many Team Shelby members rented the GTH verts and drag raced them at the Bash. I want to say some folks posted their times in some of those bash threads.

Steve

At the Mid-America Shelby show in Tulsa, the drag track day had two stock GT-Hs running. Both were turning high 13's, low 14's and around 100-103 mph. It was a very hot day and I don't think the owners were professional drivers. Both cars appeared stock in every way. The GT-H and 2007-2008 SGT equipped with an automatic transmission should be very similar, all things being the same. Larry

Archived