TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Estimated Time of Arrival?

2010KonaBlueGT

Robert, Sharron, Tim or Kam,

I ordered a Shelby tubular K-member, A-arm crossbrace and (non adjustable) A-arms from you during the last "72 Hour 10% off sale".

I just received the A-arms this a.m. but notiiced on the invoice that the other parts were being drop-shipped directly from the Mfgr. (I *ASSUME*, BMR).

Can you give me any idea on the ETA for them?

I've ordered other Shelby/BMR parts from you (panhard bar, body brace, LCA relocatoin brkt, etc.) and they got here QUICK.

I'm not trying to rush you, Im just trying to get a idea so I can figure out when I'll be able to get back on my car as the K-member is holding me up BIG TIME on everything else (Supercharger install, Cam Covers insall, Exhaust system completion, Driveshaft/pinion angle adjust, etc. etc. etc.). It'll give me something to do as I wait for the FRPP FR3 kit that is expected to ship on Feb. 28, according to FRPP & Tousley Ford.

Thanks In Advnce/TIA,

Phill Pollard

Robert, Sharron, Tim or Kam,

I ordered a Shelby tubular K-member, A-arm crossbrace and (non adjustable) A-arms from you during the last "72 Hour 10% off sale".

I just received the A-arms this a.m. but notiiced on the invoice that the other parts were being drop-shipped directly from the Mfgr. (I *ASSUME*, BMR).

Can you give me any idea on the ETA for them?

I've ordered other Shelby/BMR parts from you (panhard bar, body brace, LCA relocatoin brkt, etc.) and they got here QUICK.

I'm not trying to rush you, Im just trying to get a idea so I can figure out when I'll be able to get back on my car as the K-member is holding me up BIG TIME on everything else (Supercharger install, Cam Covers insall, Exhaust system completion, Driveshaft/pinion angle adjust, etc. etc. etc.). It'll give me something to do as I wait for the FRPP FR3 kit that is expected to ship on Feb. 28, according to FRPP & Tousley Ford.

Thanks In Advnce/TIA,

Phill Pollard

Usually within 1-2 weeks after purchase....

Archived