TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 GT350s

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gold stripes? Hmmm, maybe black with gold stripes....but blue or red might look a little too pimp for my tastes...

Actually Im kinda glad I didnt wait. I think the white/ blue stripe looks the best, but Im glad others will have that option now. Its good to see some flavor added to the lineup!happy%20feet.gif

my favorite gt350's were the H models in red or bluehappy%20feet.gif with gold striping

gold stripes? Hmmm, maybe black with gold stripes....but blue or red might look a little too pimp for my tastes...

Actually Im kinda glad I didnt wait. I think the white/ blue stripe looks the best, but Im glad others will have that option now. Its good to see some flavor added to the lineup!happy%20feet.gif

my favorite gt350's were the H models in red or bluehappy%20feet.gif with gold striping and rarest too!!

Okay.... I got three tickets for all of us to go to Chicago we are flying in Friday Feb 18th and leaving Tuesday Feb 22nd. Hope Gary and Rogr are still going to be there during that time frame?

I had extra miles on my business credit card so I figured it was a good time to use them.

I hope the BOSS 302 Laguna Seca is at the Show as well. I still have not decided which car would be more my style between the 12 GT350 Vert or the Boss 302 LS. I love road racing and I love cruizing with the Top down.

Tough choice but.....................the GT350 vert would be really cool to have for those weekend drives.

Have a safe trip.

Okay.... I got three tickets for all of us to go to Chicago we are flying in Friday Feb 18th and leaving Tuesday Feb 22nd. Hope Gary and Rogr are still going to be there during that time frame?

I had extra miles on my business credit card so I figured it was a good time to use them.

Gary P. should be there so keep an eye out for him.

Steve

I hope the BOSS 302 Laguna Seca is at the Show as well. I still have not decided which car would be more my style between the 12 GT350 Vert or the Boss 302 LS. I love road racing and I love cruizing with the Top down.

The only thing I can suggest is you buy one of each. One for you & one for the wife you do know that Valentines day is fast approaching.

Guys, I am in Georgia but originally a Chicago boy. Was at the Windy City's auto show. I have an '11 350 which I think is one of the nicest looking automobiles on the road. The 350 convertible? Ah, how can I put this and not offend anyone. Okay, I know...it has nice rims. The 350 should NOT be a convertible anymore than it should be a station wagon or hatch back or four door sedan. And believe me, I wanted to like it. I was seriously going to order a Kona Blue, normally aspired, as even that engine in a convertible will shake the poor devil to death. But the look said NO. I guess I will spend my money on an upgraded cooling system, watts linkage and maybe rear brake kit. Ciao and God bless you all. :shift:

Guys, I am in Georgia but originally a Chicago boy. Was at the Windy City's auto show. I have an '11 350 which I think is one of the nicest looking automobiles on the road. The 350 convertible? Ah, how can I put this and not offend anyone. Okay, I know...it has nice rims. The 350 should NOT be a convertible anymore than it should be a station wagon or hatch back or four door sedan. And believe me, I wanted to like it. I was seriously going to order a Kona Blue, normally aspired, as even that engine in a convertible will shake the poor devil to death. But the look said NO. I guess I will spend my money on an upgraded cooling system, watts linkage and maybe rear brake kit. Ciao and God bless you all. :shift:

I agree...should be no convertible

I agree...should be no convertible

I like the vert.

I can't count all the car shows my SGT has been too, but I don't race it.

Kinda wish I had a vert.

That blue one is my fav. I would add the roll bar if no other option.

These cars are awsome looking in person, better than the pictures.

The vert. would be a good show car.

Roger, does that mean that this car will NOT happen in this form? Was this really a test mrkt. for a color add to the '12 GT350????? :headscratch:

The car in your picture is a concept vehicle. At this time no plans for production.

Roger

Archived