TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mod for the day

Hey, where's the paxton????

I thought you had bought that 1500 one that was for sale a while ago...

It's sitting in the box waiting on me to break in the new 5.0 and Spec 3+ clutch. I've only got a 100 miles on it so far. It's been too cold to crank it up lately with the molasis oil I'm running right now. It won't be long much longer though! I've already got everything mounted and relocated for the install including the air charge cooler. :happy feet:

I had an extra PBF badge laying around and just seemed fitting to stick it under the hood...oughta give me another 20HP for sure! :hysterical:

Nice! And if you add the 10hp you'll gain from the three Ford Racing logos, you're good for about 50 more total :banghead: !

Nice! And if you add the 10hp you'll gain from the three Ford Racing logos, you're good for about 50 more total :banghead: !

LOL!

will you run the Zex after the blower install?

I am going to plumb it in since it's all there anyway, but I'm thinking I probably won't need it since I can just swap pullies now if I want more power. Ya never know though. :shift:

Love those rims! Would you mind providing some details?

They are Steeda Pentars. I wanted a cheap set of wider wheels that would clear my Brembos and these work pretty well...not too heavy for the size really. I think they are 26lbs.

They are Steeda Pentars. I wanted a cheap set of wider wheels that would clear my Brembos and these work pretty well...not too heavy for the size really. I think they are 26lbs.

I would hook up the juice your going to need it !!! My leaf blower got me into 9's even with slick I kept breaking the tires loose so I had the wife and mother inlaw sit in the trunk :happy feet:

I would hook up the juice your going to need it !!! My leaf blower got me into 9's even with slick I kept breaking the tires loose so I had the wife and mother inlaw sit in the trunk :happy feet:

Not with my PBF badge in place now. ..not a chance.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived