TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Start of a makeover!

• 2 weeks later...

SHR Louvers installed!37e7b641.jpg

a6be7d1f.jpg

917d2e7a.jpg

da005a65.jpg

Let me know what you think!

I don't think that you could have done much better of a job, every thing you have done seems to fit together and adds to the look of the car.

• 2 weeks later...

HA! I just read your signiture............"That is why we have company cars, so we don't have to drive ours that way". That did it I am taking all the company cars away tomorrow! I knew they beat the shit out of them even though they swear they drive them like Grandma's car! ;)

Our cars will look almost the same........except for the polished Whipple I have coming! :) So I love your car.

HA! I just read your signiture............"That is why we have company cars, so we don't have to drive ours that way". That did it I am taking all the company cars away tomorrow! I knew they beat the shit out of them even though they swear they drive them like Grandma's car! ;)

Our cars will look almost the same........except for the polished Whipple I have coming! :) So I love your car.

I emailed a company about polishing the paxton, awaiting their response! Thanks for the compliment!

• 1 month later...

Archived