TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008shelby500???????

dear amy bolan

i,m first on the list to order a 2008 shelby at our local dealer...i missed out on this year,which

would have been nice because i jist turned 50 and what a nice gift that would have been....my dealer

is not sure when ordering will begin but mentioned august as the earliest is this correct.......also i see

the gt car being ordered with tan ,gray and black interiors which i think are cool looking..they give the

car a different look which is appealing to the eye.....will this also be offered for the 2008 model year 500

,i surely hope so .... thank you

shelby 50th

001 is correct. SVT builds the 500 not SAI. You would be better off directing your request to SVT instead.

• 4 weeks later...
dear amy bolan

i,m first on the list to order a 2008 shelby at our local dealer...i missed out on this year,which

would have been nice because i jist turned 50 and what a nice gift that would have been....my dealer

is not sure when ordering will begin but mentioned august as the earliest is this correct.......also i see

the gt car being ordered with tan ,gray and black interiors which i think are cool looking..they give the

car a different look which is appealing to the eye.....will this also be offered for the 2008 model year 500

,i surely hope so .... thank you

shelby 50th

The 08 will have some new color choices and an interior upgrade but that is for ford to release, sorry, I can say, I like it

Archived