TEAM SHELBY FORUM

February Third is the BIG DAY

Frank S

Strange that no one here has LEAPed on this exhilarating fact.

Or are you just letting it sneak up on us for the greater thrill of surprise?

OOH! OOH!

YEAR OF THE RABBIT.

A WHOLE YEAR!

OF THE RABBITTTTT!!!

YEEE HAW!

Hi Frank, Chris and Carole....

Yeah...I was told that too...my father's girlfriend is Chinese and they are both there for the Chinese New Year....when they were down here it was rabbit this, rabbit that...all I could think of was "Telingua" LOL I showed my Dad Carole's Terlingua when it arrived, and explained the story of Terlingua, the place, the people, the cars, etc, and I don't think he got it...go figure....

PS Frank....plan on another track even in feb or mar...

Alex

Hoppy New Year, y'all!

I hope everyone enjoyed the beginning of New Rabbit sort-of-Lepus Year.

Over here in North Linda Vista, we are a little bit away from downtown Little Viet Nam (Central Linda Vista), and they do celebrate today.

Some serious Dragon Dancing, big ol' drums cleansing and good luck rituals, and even a few illicit firecrackers. I feel renewed.

Wishing a prosperous, prolific, perfect Year Of The Rabbit for all those with the penchant for peripatetic perambulation.

• 11 months later...

Here's hoping y'all enjoyed an interesting and fulfilling Year of the Rabbit, and are savoring its last hours. The New Year, Year of the Dragon, begins at midnight tonight.

The dragon is much revered and respected in Chinese culture. Those of you with certain experiences in a certain Carolina will appreciate a certain dragon's Tail, and this would be a good year to live it again - and again...

Happy New Year!

<sound of fireworks>

Archived