TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northern Plains

frydguy79

verlyn12 - I live in Pierre SD. and have attended the last 4 Sturgis Mustang Rallies and ready to sign up for 2012 rally. We don't have anything goin on due to the chilly weather but we get together for some road trip from time to time weather permiting of course. In june we get together for a poker run - some autocross - drag racing and car show at our Mustang / Corvette challenge . we also have a Pre-Mustang rally to kick off the Labor Day weekend that includes a poker run - prize drawings - burnout contest and a caravan that goes to Sturgis . We would be honored to have ya come on down an have some fun with us. where did ya pick up yer new hot rod ?

Thanks so much for the reply. We are looking forward to warmer weather and a trip to Pierre is definitely doable! We haven't gotten to the rally at Sturgis but did make it to Kool Deadwood Nites last year for the first time in 4 years! Wheat harvest has been so late the last few years. We got the Shelby from Loveland CO=all black and no striping. Will have some customizing done though. Just didn't want the stripe over the top. Really has been fun driving the car to work the last few days that have been so nice! I have a 45 mi drive to work on the open prairie so it is a nice drive. Keep me posted and we'll do our best to get that way!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when ever ya come to Pierre for what ever - - - stop by at capital motors - my name is LeRoy - I'm a technician in the shop and would be more than glad to meet ya. other than here if ya need to get in touch email. luhrig@pie.midco.net check it 2 ta 3 times a day......have fun with yer hot rod......

when ever ya come to Pierre for what ever - - - stop by at capital motors - my name is LeRoy - I'm a technician in the shop and would be more than glad to meet ya. other than here if ya need to get in touch email. luhrig@pie.midco.net check it 2 ta 3 times a day......have fun with yer hot rod......

Thanks so much. We will definitely look you up and it nice to have a sorce close by for questions. Thanks. So far we have about 1000 mi on the car so just getting used to it. Probably will be inside for the rest of the winter if the weather turns cold. Might call you for some stripe suggestions. It is all black no stripes and looks a little plain we think. Thanks again.

for stripe ideas - go to www.ford.com then go to the lower right corner of the page and click on the Customize.Battle. and pick yer color and stripe and stripe color. I like the blue / gray on black or black on black .. .. .. ..

Archived