TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Officers wanted

svttim

We are looking for officers in the following states, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. Looking for individuals that are passionate about thier cars and interested in serving the membership and having a great time. Hard work is ineveitable as is a great time. Please PM me if interested

I can help out if needed. I'm also the parts manager at Elmhurst Toyota a Chicago metro dealer.

I'm been a moderator on Supra Forums for 10 years and have my own section for the Supra guys.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?100-Elmhurst-Toyota-Scion

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/forum.php

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/member.php?5126-Curt-Aigner

• 2 weeks later...

Calling Indiana and Ohio, come in Indiana and Ohio!

Tim,

Let me know if you are going to need a hand here in Wisconsin. I am as you know all gung ho and know the guys at Shelby pretty well :happy feet:

Lt Dan at your srevice :salute:

We are looking for officers in the following states, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. Looking for individuals that are passionate about thier cars and interested in serving the membership and having a great time. Hard work is ineveitable as is a great time. Please PM me if interested

Sounds interesting Tim; I just don't think I have the time.

Hi Tim, I may be interested. Please email me at firekiller.ctf@gmail and let me know what all it entails. I am fairly new to the Shelby scene (1yr) but if there is something I can do please let me know. I may not have a lot of experience but I do love my Shelby.

Hi Tim, I may be interested. Please email me at firekiller.ctf@gmail and let me know what all it entails. I am fairly new to the Shelby scene (1yr) but if there is something I can do please let me know. I may not have a lot of experience but I do love my Shelby.

Email sent

Dan, Ill get in touch with you

Bob, no problem, I would rather someone be honest than take a position and not do it justice

• 2 weeks later...

I still need someone in Ohio and Indiana. I know you guys have a ton of people there and I want to make sure your represented

Um , What about a Canadian Region I know we keep bringing it up but never seem to get much feed back.

How much Kool Aid does someone need to drink in order to be considered for this position?

:koolaid:

Believe me when I say, coolaid is not on the menu anyplace. If you would like to discuss, PM me and I would be happy to call you with details

I still need someone in Ohio and Indiana. I know you guys have a ton of people there and I want to make sure your represented

I'm in Cincinnati. I've attended a number of Team Shelby events over the last 4 years. Depending on what it entails, I may be interested.

Stoy

I'm in Cincinnati. I've attended a number of Team Shelby events over the last 4 years. Depending on what it entails, I may be interested.

Stoy

Hey Stoy....I haven't seen you on here in a long time. Are you going to Tulsa this year? I hope everything is good for you. Missed you last year in Tulsa.

Hey Stoy....I haven't seen you on here in a long time. Are you going to Tulsa this year? I hope everything is good for you. Missed you last year in Tulsa.

Hey buddy,

How's it going. Didn't make it to Tulsa last year, had too many other things going on. Plan to be there this year though. Was it as hot last year as in 2009? God, that was a scorcher.

You still involved with ShelbyFest in Hermann? I'm thinking of doing that or the Ponies in the Poconos the following weekend. The Pocono event includes a lot of track time. They're both a long drive, 8-10 hours. We'll see. Hope to see you soon.

Stoy

Hey buddy,

How's it going. Didn't make it to Tulsa last year, had too many other things going on. Plan to be there this year though. Was it as hot last year as in 2009? God, that was a scorcher.

You still involved with ShelbyFest in Hermann? I'm thinking of doing that or the Ponies in the Poconos the following weekend. The Pocono event includes a lot of track time. They're both a long drive, 8-10 hours. We'll see. Hope to see you soon.

Stoy

It was about degrees cooler last year than the year before. It was still a scorcher but not quite as bad. Yes I am still involved in Shelbyfest. It is April 29th-May 1st this year. Check out www.shelbyfest.net and you will see a couple of activities going on this year. See you in Tulsa if you don't make it.

• 1 month later...

Archived