TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region jacket

MMcGuirk

We are putting together the first item with a Team Shelby Regional logo.

It will be a light weight nylon windbreaker with embroidered PCR TS logos front and rear.

As soon as we can confirm price and delivery, I will post the details.

In the meantime, if you are interested, please PM me with your size(s). I would like to get an idea for the size mix in my initial order.

This will be the first of many items that we will make available. Look for decals, windshield banners, shirts, etc in the very near future.

Michael

PM sent

Dan

I am still getting the details confirmed, but it looks like the PCR TS lightweight windbreakers will be a light tan / stone color with Legend Lime embroidery. cool.gif

Seriously, the jacket is stone and I will post pics before accepting orders.

I am still getting the details confirmed, but it looks like the PCR TS lightweight windbreakers will be a light tan / stone color with Legend Lime embroidery. cool.gif

Thanks Michael.

:hysterical:

Thanks Michael.

Dan

It will be a light weight nylon windbreaker with embroidered PCR TS logos front and rear.

In the meantime, if you are interested, please PM me with your size(s). I would like to get an idea for the size mix in my initial order.

This will be the first of many items that we will make available. Look for decals, windshield banners, shirts, etc in the very near future.

Michael

Mike, for those of us with enough jackets, any chance of getting the logo made in a patch that we could put on our GT500 jacket to show our support? Just a thought.

Michael

xxlarge

I'll PM once I see the final product. If I like the design/color, I'll be interested.

Grabber:

Maybe we need a PNW regional jacket?

SLC

Oh, OK.

I am not looking for a commitment to purchase, just help with the size mix.

I will take pictures of the jacket once it arrives and post.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived