TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fuel Sensor

Had a GT500 dual fuel pump installed in June and now my check engine light is on and indicates a fuel sensor issue. The mod shop took all apart and came back saying could not find anything wrong with the pump. Now my gas gauge is not reading properly, any suggestions?

Had a GT500 dual fuel pump installed in June and now my check engine light is on and indicates a fuel sensor issue. The mod shop took all apart and came back saying could not find anything wrong with the pump. Now my gas gauge is not reading properly, any suggestions?

If your handy pull the back seat up see if something wasn't connected or a blown fuse !!! Don't poke around to much with a test light you can accidently set off air bags

The directions for the GT500 fuel pumps are wrong. There are a couple wires that actually need to be reversed from what the directions say. Also you have to be careful putting the pump down in the tank as it is very easy to get the float tube wedged in a way so that you get a bad reading.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived