TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NBC TV shows: Harry's Law and The Cape

Anyone watching them?

I got hooked on The Cape the first night when everything else was reruns. It's evolving the characters very well. I actually care about them. That's good writing.

I recorded Harry's Law last week because of Cathy Bates. This one is not just another lawyer show. I'm imaging she'll get an Emmy nomination. If not they're blind.

We usually watch CBS stuff on Monday (in fact, almost every night). I have been a fan of Two and a Half Men since it was on. The one at risk in our house is Hawaii Five-O. Thank goodness for DVRs.

Anyone watching them?

I got hooked on The Cape the first night when everything else was reruns. It's evolving the characters very well. I actually care about them. That's good writing.

I recorded Harry's Law last week because of Cathy Bates. This one is not just another lawyer show. I'm imaging she'll get an Emmy nomination. If not they're blind.

We usually watch CBS stuff on Monday (in fact, almost every night). I have been a fan of Two and a Half Men since it was on. The one at risk in our house is Hawaii Five-O. Thank goodness for DVRs.

Tony,

Just happened to catch Harry`s Law the other night in bed. Well written my friend. It`s a clever show...which brings me to Two and a Half Men. H I L L A R I O U S-ly funny!!

IMHO, the best show on TV now, and quite possibly ever! However, the wife can`t stand it. Surprise.

edit- You old enuf to remember Charlie`s maid in Hot- L Baltimore? She was a hooker at the hotel, and the ``e`` was burnt out on the sign.

Tony,

Just happened to catch Harry`s Law the other night in bed. Well written my friend. It`s a clever show...which brings me to Two and a Half Men. H I L L A R I O U S-ly funny!!

IMHO, the best show on TV now, and quite possibly ever! However, the wife can`t stand it. Surprise.

edit- You old enuf to remember Charlie`s maid in Hot- L Baltimore? She was a hooker at the hotel, and the ``e`` was burnt out on the sign.

Harry's Law is David E. Kelly. He has a huge track record:

LA Law

Picket Fences (w really liked this - it was sort of like Twin Peaks)

Chicago Hope

The Practice

Ally McBeal (never got into this one)

Boston Public

Boston Legal (didn't really go anywhere until Captain Kirk showed up)

His shows tend to do well, although not all. Anyone remember "The Brotherhood of Poland, New Hampshire"?

• 1 month later...

Archived