TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vista Blue KR for sale

FiaCobra

Spoke with a nice gentleman over the phone tonight (2nd time I spoke with him over a 4 month period)

He has a 2008 Vista Blue KR for sale. He's a "car guy" and has too many cars and needs to unload a few to make the Mrs happy. He's a military guy and a gentleman at that.

Anyway, here's what I know about the car.

2008 GT500KR

Vista Blue

Shaker 500

No satellite

2600 miles

Those options make this car one of the more rare ones. Not only is it more rare than the others, it's also lighter in weight. The car only has 2600 miles and he's asking around $54K for it. That is a steal if you ask me !!

If I didn't have my KR, I'd be all over this one.

I have been in contact with many dealers and private sellers over the past 18 months. Never did I advertise a car of theirs for sale on this site. This is the first time whilst doing so. I feel it's that good a car.

If anyone is interested, I have the gentleman's phone number.

- Joe

Those factory options are strange. I thought ALL KR's came with the ambient lighting, etc....with the only differences being whether they had the shaker 1000 or the navigation. All came with the same options and then either had one or the other...shaker or navi.

Could this be an upfit KR?

Those factory options are strange. I thought ALL KR's came with the ambient lighting, etc....with the only differences being whether they had the shaker 1000 or the navigation. All came with the same options and then either had one or the other...shaker or navi.

Could this be an upfit KR?

The car does have ambient lighting. It has neither the DVD Nav or the Shaker 1000 (It has the standard Shaker 500). Very few cars are without either the DVD/Nav or Shaker 1000.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived