TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Carlisle All Ford Nationals

eagledriver

I will be there with my '10 Vert...

I pre-registered months ago, before the Team Shelby drop-down was in place.

But I would like to display my car at least one day with all the rest. The other days I will hang with our local Mustang club.

Last year my Vert took 2nd place in its class.

For anyone that's never been - this is a GREAT 3-day event.

Has anyone been to the Carlisle show before and had FRPP parts installed at Mustang Ally. One of the guys from work who went last year brought in the directory. While reading thru it, it indicated that if you purchase the parts there, they will do the installation for free.

If anyone has gone this route, were you happy with the installation.

Mike

I got the FRPP CAI put on my car last year. They did great work. A local ford guy sets up and does the work. I can't remember the name. The cost of the CAI and tune was $499. Only one problem. They don't give you the tuner. Other great deals too.

As my KR was picked out of the many, many great cars offered, I plan to have it trailered down. So I was looking to drive my Ford GT for the trip. Does this qualify as part of the Shelby group as he did have a hand in the production and marketing. Would love to have it parked outside the KR building with the rest of the Shelby guys. I assume we can take it to the hotel each night?

As my KR was picked out of the many, many great cars offered, I plan to have it trailered down. So I was looking to drive my Ford GT for the trip. Does this qualify as part of the Shelby group as he did have a hand in the production and marketing. Would love to have it parked outside the KR building with the rest of the Shelby guys. I assume we can take it to the hotel each night?

yes, it qualifies

all cars parked outside of the building from my understanding can enter and exit the show field every day.

i'd be happy to drive your car for you if your too tired from all the driving getting to carlisle. :shift:

I will be there with my '10 Vert...

I pre-registered months ago, before the Team Shelby drop-down was in place.

But I would like to display my car at least one day with all the rest. The other days I will hang with our local Mustang club.

Last year my Vert took 2nd place in its class.

For anyone that's never been - this is a GREAT 3-day event.

I will be there with goldgus.

The more the merrier :party2:

We consider a Ford GT part of the Shelby family...

I know of a couple more coming so you wouldn’t be alone

• 1 month later...

Each year the Ford show just gets better and better.I go up every year.I have 5 vendor booths and it is a nice break for me to sit around and sell some parts. Mostly Magnaflow Kits. This year I sent pictures of my 07 Gt 500 in to Carlisle to try to get my car in their invotational display in building T .Well I got the response last week and I made it in the show,My car will be in building T on display..I really want to get my car detailed and put in back in the trailer but the weather has been really crappy ,I can't wait.

Hey guys I am really excited about this years show. SHELBYS all the way. This will be my 4th year at carlise and its a blast. My first year with a shelby. looking foward to putting screen names to faces. I just registered under team shelby hows it looking are we gonna have a tent.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the FRPP CAI put on my car last year. They did great work. A local ford guy sets up and does the work. I can't remember the name. The cost of the CAI and tune was $499. Only one problem. They don't give you the tuner. Other great deals too.

Ditto....I did that exact same thing there last year as well....it was a good deal & Fred Beans was the Dealership represented there doing the installs...nice guys to deal with !

Chris

Ditto....I did that exact same thing there last year as well....it was a good deal & Fred Beans was the Dealership represented there doing the installs...nice guys to deal with !

Chris

Your turn to bring the beer. Homeboy :happy feet:

Archived