TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Indiana SAAC Spring Fling

Firekiller

Had a great time at the show on Saturday. I think I heard that there were over 900 registered. I just wished that the awards could be handed out at the show, instead of waiting until that evening at the banquet. A lot of us can't be there and from what I was told you had to be present at the dinner in order to recieve anything. It was a great time anyway as there were many TS members present.

Had a great time at the show on Saturday. I think I heard that there were over 900 registered. I just wished that the awards could be handed out at the show, instead of waiting until that evening at the banquet. A lot of us can't be there and from what I was told you had to be present at the dinner in order to recieve anything. It was a great time anyway as there were many TS members present.

Thank you very much for coming out and enjoying the day with us. We ended up having great weather and had a good time. I will post up a link to my photobucket account for everyone to see.

I was at the awards dinner and anyone who didn't attend and won they just put their trophy aside. If you won anything I'm sure if you contact them they would send it to you. I believe Firekiller took 2nd place, Don't know who won 3rd. They usually post the winner on the web site.

I was at the awards dinner and anyone who didn't attend and won they just put their trophy aside. If you won anything I'm sure if you contact them they would send it to you. I believe Firekiller took 2nd place, Don't know who won 3rd. They usually post the winner on the web site.

I was told that I took 3rd place. :woohoo: A member from my club picked up the trophy for me. I have yet to see what it looks like.

It was agreat show and all that attended had a fantastic time!

• 1 year later...

just to let everyone know, joyce yates of the nashville indiana saac has passed away on 6-11-12.

That is really sad. She looked OK for her age last month at the event. She was the heart and soul of that club. Thanks for the update.

These are two of her cars. For us old folks the Honey West Cobra:

BrownCounty2012ShelbySpringFling15.jpg

I am told this is the only 66 Supercharged GT350 to come from the Shelby Factory. It was her husband's car.

BrownCounty2012ShelbySpringFling14.jpg

Archived