TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Indiana SAAC Spring Fling

Firekiller

Hello everyone, here to let you know about the 34th annual Shelby spring fling.

When: May 20-21, 2011

Where: Nashville, Indiana (brown county state park)

More Info at http://indianasaac.com/

My first time going was last year. Had a great time, lots of cars and people there. The Pony runs are a lot of fun also.

Any interest or you need help email me and I will try to answer any questions.

• 1 month later...

I believe I met you there last year. You were with your son, correct?

No Sir,

Just me and the Shelby. But I did talk to most of the GT500 owners.

I was the good looking guy with the black vert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A group of us will be coming from the TriStateMustang Club from the Cincinnati area. :party2:

I'll be coming as well from the Cinci area. I think I've met you at some local shows. Looking forward to a good time. I think I'll be coming from Indy. I'm going up to the Mecum auction on Thursday. It's always a good time, too bad it's the same weekend.

Stoy

• 2 weeks later...

OK everyone the time is getting close. What I would like to do, is on Friday afternoon to evening, any members that are going to be attending would you like to get together and get reservations at a nice restaurant in Nashville and have our own little get together and meet and greet. I know a nice place and would be happy to make the reservations for all who would like to attend. Please let me know on who would like to get together and I will make the reservations on Friday May 13th.

OK so far I see we have:

rnoggle

Stoybj- in for dinner. TY.

XLR8- please let me know how many cars and people

Poisnus- 1 day maybe

ATi

OK everyone the time is getting close. What I would like to do, is on Friday afternoon to evening, any members that are going to be attending would you like to get together and get reservations at a nice restaurant in Nashville and have our own little get together and meet and greet. I know a nice place and would be happy to make the reservations for all who would like to attend. Please let me know on who would like to get together and I will make the reservations on Friday May 13th.

OK so far I see we have:

rnoggle

Stoybj- in for dinner. TY.

XLR8- please let me know how many cars and people

Poisnus- 1 day maybe

ATi

I would like to meet up with everyone but there isn't enough time for me to fit a dinner in. I won't be arriving until Friday afternoon and I will need a couple hours to get the car cleaned up for the Saturday show. I already made plans to attend the welcoming bash but if anyone wants to get together later in the evening I will be in the parking lot enjoying a few cold beers. :beerchug:

I'm in for dinner, but it will have to be late afternoon or evening as the pony cruise on Friday is a must do. The welcoming ceremony is Friday night, but I could miss that.

The dinner I was talking about will be after the pony run, but before the evening get together at the hall. The agenda states there will be some down time between the two.

What hotels in the area are others staying at. Rick Gardner

I'm staying at the Park Lodge (option on the registration sheet) where the event is based, as I think the majority of folks are. It may have filled up by now. If so, I'd check with the organizers for back-up options.

Stoy

I'm going to try to make it Saturday but it is still tentative. Can I register that day at the event or is preregistering necessary.

I believe that as long as you are there before the judging begins you will be allowed to register. Last year was my first year and I only went on Saturday and got there before 9am and was able to register for event.

I'm staying at the Park Lodge (option on the registration sheet) where the event is based, as I think the majority of folks are. It may have filled up by now. If so, I'd check with the organizers for back-up options.

Stoy

Thank's for info. Rick

Archived